Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
29,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What should I do tonight, I'm in the can't be arsed mood but I think it's just cos I'm at work. Option one head to the local to meet some friends, few bottles of wine and giggles. Option twom stay in have a glass or 2 off wine post on here whilst watching shite on tv.

It's just the rushing home to get showered and changed etc I can't be arsed with.

·
Registered
29,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would go home chill out and have a glass of wine.Then maybe go out for 9 if you can be bothered rather then running about like a loon just to get an extra pint in.
if I sit down with a glass a wine I'll not bother going out thats why I need to decide before I go home.

Did you get my pm ?

·
Registered
29,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cornwal is a bit far for work for me :lol:

Just had a text of my mate Becky saying ehr lad is coming out too (haven't met yet) and her uni mates (she's the only girl on her course) ;)

I think I may be going out. :lol:

·
Registered
29,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
stop trying to be a bad influence. I've got about £700 to pay out on pay day which is Friday plus Dubfreeze and might be moving house at the end off Feb.

Must keep sensible head on and not listen to naughty voice in my head

·
Registered
250 Posts
Putting em sensible head on, gonna stay in tonight. Might be moving soon so gonna save me penny's
staying in IS the new going out dont you know ;)

i shall be staying in tonight with a bottle of wine, a best friend and a lot of crappy movies (oh and we are likely to be drunk dialling all our other friends :D )

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
I wish I could stay in and play on VZi but I am out again :rolleyes: off down town for a curry and a few beers to say bon voyage to my neighbours, I don't mind really cos they are both lovely :hug:

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Not the way I drink, would probably spend about 40 - 50 pound.

Gonna go meet me mates for a starbucks and a window shop after work then head home and chill out with a DVD.
I reckon that's a wiNNNNarrr for you :D

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
We are going to the Italian for a meal!!! Nothing exciting and not expensive (My house build has started :D) so saving pennies a little!

So plan is watch "The One and Only" to see if my sister's weird friend gets knocked out and then whip to the Italian!

Emma
Who is your sisters friend being? I've only caught a few of them & they are all pants so far :lol:

Have a lovely evening :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.