Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dunno what the score is whether they are being Saved/Raced or what, but I found these In a compound In the local scrappys
I appologise about the photos but they were a bit covert.
Yup theres a rotten MG waiting for someone with a big wallet and even bigger pipe and Beard but what else...

what looks like a very Old Trabbie? sitting up the back with the Bonnet missing and peeping behind the MG is an Arrow series Minx (Brilliant underrated Cars If you ask me)
A Mk 4 Cortina that has unfortunately surcumbed to the Hiab thru the screen treatment

Next we have some old Triumphs
a Stag that looks Like it was Baremetaled a Decade back and a 2000 of some sort with the front metal missing Looks pretty solid tho

and lastly on the way home I saw this peeping from under a cover and i am sorely tempted to give the door a Knock

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
That last one is a common wheelie bin:D

·
Registered
20,316 Posts
Poor stag :(

And... someone save the mg... pweese ? :p

Every day on the way home i have to stop and drool over the delta intragrale parked on one chaps drive :)

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, go one. Give it a knock.
I know of a complete rotter of one behind some shops in Colnbrook (Motorist discount centre) and I mean rotten It makes the one I showed look concourse:lol:
as for giving it a knock I think I might swat up on them before hand

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
I know of a complete rotter of one behind some shops in Colnbrook (Motorist discount centre) and I mean rotten It makes the one I showed look concourse:lol:
as for giving it a knock I think I might swat up on them before hand
I saw that one the other day, it is in a bad way :eek:

·
Registered
20,316 Posts
Looking at it im guessing the neigbours built a wall, the way it's gone in suggests it drove in where that new wall at the back is :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts