Volkszone Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 277 Posts

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
i own a set of mws wheels and have no problems with them. what wheels do you have on that beetle you have never driven anywhere ???
and also would you have the balls to go up to anyone at a show or the mws wheels store and say their wheels are shit ?? because youve read a few posts from other people saying they are shit ? not throught your own personal first hand experience ??
nerdboy ;)
ps . have you ever kissed a girl ?? :lol:

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
i can see you reading my post but i doubt youll reply to is just like you wouldnt go to the mws stall and tell them thier wheells are shit .. i know i would if i thought they where and actually went all the way to posting a thread saying they where .. ;)

i guess ill just wait someone else to stick up for you and tell my im bullying you lol :lol:
I LOVE MWS WHEEELS NICE N CHEAP FOR MYT BAY AND I DONT MIND SCUFFIN THEM ;)

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
10,486 Posts

"Calm down Fingy, it's only a parody!" :D

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
i fancy some mws gas burners for my bay,if any of the knockers wish to give me the price difference between the other copies then i'll get them instead.a wheels a wheel,you'd have to be a right sad cunt to be on your hands and knees looking for flaws in them.

·
Banned
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fingy said:
i own a set of mws wheels and have no problems with them. what wheels do you have on that beetle you have never driven anywhere ???
and also would you have the balls to go up to anyone at a show or the mws wheels store and say their wheels are shit ?? because youve read a few posts from other people saying they are shit ? not throught your own personal first hand experience ??
nerdboy ;)
they look shit, looks like if stevie wonder made the moulds.
yes, i've driven 4 of the 5 beetles i've owned.

oh and go stick your cock in a hoover.

·
Banned
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
trebus said:
i fancy some mws gas burners for my bay,if any of the knockers wish to give me the price difference between the other copies then i'll get them instead.a wheels a wheel,you'd have to be a right sad cunt to be on your hands and knees looking for flaws in them.
the burners look ok, just the fuch 'replicas' that look cack.

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
65_1200 said:
they look shit, looks like if stevie wonder made the moulds.
yes, i've driven 4 of the 5 beetles i've owned.

oh and go stick your cock in a hoover.
driven where in your garden ???lol
your mom like the hoover up her dark hole ( so ive heard )
stevie wonder is a musician hes blind he doest make wheels
my 5 year old son tells better jokes than you :lol:

·
Registered
17,093 Posts
trebus said:
...a wheels a wheel...
No it ain't! :)

trebus said:
,you'd have to be a right sad cunt to be on your hands and knees looking for flaws in them.
You can tell the dodgy MWS Fuch a mile off. Besides, there's the companies ethics.

cheers,
type3

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
65_1200 said:
the burners look ok, just the fuch 'replicas' that look cack.
oh is it ok if i have empi 5s on my van is that ok ?? what do you think about them you norris mcwerter of the vw scene :lol:

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
fingy said:
what wheels do you have on that beetle you have never driven anywhere ???
nerdboy ;)
what he said ^

Tom - youre a cock.

Yes - im in a bad mood :tick:

·
Banned
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
fingy said:
oh is it ok if i have empi 5s on my van is that ok ?? what do you think about them you norris mcwerter of the vw scene :lol:
i just said mws fuch's look crap i did not say any other mws wheels did, or i would mention it....

·
Registered
12,837 Posts
i had the mws gasburners on my squareback and £ for £ when compared to the JGE versions i think they represented excellent value for money, i've got the JGE Chrome radars now on my split and they are nicely made but cost more! you get what u pay for.....

·
Banned
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
trebus said:
a wheels a wheel,you'd have to be a right sad cunt to be on your hands and knees looking for flaws in them.
not really, i'd rather have the real deal over copies.

you can tell the differences straight away, original empi gt wheels,compaired to copies.and fuch's, brm's etc...

1 - 20 of 277 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.