Volkszone Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
52,415 Posts
Ballbag said:
You're missing the point, the point being, not everyone can afford to look for and purchase originals, so MWS copies are the only answer.

I was gonna get some MWS EMPI 5's, then I thought about some American Eagles because of all the bad press on here. But then I thought fuck it and have stuck with stock. Although, the JGE Torkers are looking tempting.

·
52,415 Posts
Jean Berk said:
Reality check. Fuchs belong to Porsche. If you don't have a Porsche to bolt them up to - then shut the fuck up. Fuchs belong on Porsche - not VWs. Real or fake, they're wrong if they're not rolling on a Porsche.
So - to summarise - if you're trying to be an elitist cunt, ask yourself - "am I bolting these wheels to a Porsche?" - if no - wind your FUCKING NECK IN.
Wrong, NSU used fuches too. Saw an early bay with fuches earlier and it looked the nuts. 914s had fuches too and they are VW derived.

·
52,415 Posts
Kafer_meister said:
I can't believe this amazing thread is still going! I've been to get beer twice, slept once and done a load of welding and you lot are still doing sterling work here.

Keep it up guys. Oh and I think the cock list is upto at least 3 now.
Luckily in 264 posts time it will be locked.:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.