Volkszone Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
261 - 277 of 277 Posts

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
Steve Pegg said:
I vote 65_1200, (No Tom, I'm not calling you a cunt! ;) ) just so you have to give him a free t-shirt for all the stick you've given him over the years! :D
no probs toms send me adress and size and ill get one in the post to you :)
witch one you want :lol:

or

·
Registered
31,311 Posts
Jean Berk said:
Don't worry Westy - I really don't care. My point is - people get all elitist about REAL Fuchs and FAKE Fuchs - but they're going on the wrong car. That's fine - but if they want to get shitty about it - they should remember that the wheels were ROBBED from a Porsche.
Just trying to stamp out some fucking bollocks.
Elitist? Do you realise how IRONIC and condescending your posts are?

Jean Berk, if you're gonna shoot yourself in the foot, you'd better get some more bullets...

·
Registered
31,311 Posts
89 said:
:yawn:

Get it into perspective, this is a discussion board with many opinions. If someone tries to be the comedian, expect a bit of hostility back chaps.
It sounded to me like you were a tad condescending; the replies didn't go your way, ergo you get a bit edgy... Surely if people are having a laugh; isn't it better than issueing a tirade of vitriolic fucks, wanks and cocks?

To be honest, I think it's all a bit tomato tomay-to, potato potay-to. It really isn't that big a deal. No matter how they are pronounced, somewhere along the lines knows exactly what they are.. I think Fuchs, in essence, wouldn't be what they are if there wasn't for a misunderstanding of how they were pronounced...

·
walking the black dog
65,307 Posts
Jean Berk said:
:) I was pissed last night, thought I'd throw in a new angle for all the wheel fetishists. I may have had a point there though - somewhere...;)
Ah, so you were pissed last night? So were you pissed when you were busy mocking Joey Deacon? Pissed when mocking Cerebral Palsy, pissed when bragging about eating live fish and "entertaining" us with video footage and boring charming the pants off your mail order?

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
funky munky said:
Elitist? Do you realise how IRONIC and condescending your posts are?

Jean Berk, if you're gonna shoot yourself in the foot, you'd better get some more bullets...
It was intentional. So, yes. I do realise. I couldn't possibly have written that without knowing Funky. It was 'In cheek' - or at least it was meant to be me playing the Porsche snob - which I'm not.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Ugly Bloke said:
Ah, so you were pissed last night? So were you pissed when you were busy mocking Joey Deacon? Pissed when mocking Cerebral Palsy, pissed when bragging about eating live fish and "entertaining" us with video footage and boring charming the pants off your mail order?
You're very well spoken in person, aren't you? I have to admit to rather enjoying your commentating at Big Bang on the Sunday.
What do you mean about 'mail order' above, though - you've lost me?

·
Registered
31,311 Posts
Jean Berk said:
It was intentional. So, yes. I do realise. I couldn't possibly have written that without knowing Funky. It was 'In cheek' - or at least it was meant to be me playing the Porsche snob - which I'm not.
Dude, it 'looked' patronising, whether it was meant tongue in cheek or not. Maybe I need a sense of humour; I don't know...

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
funky munky said:
Dude, it 'looked' patronising, whether it was meant tongue in cheek or not. Maybe I need a sense of humour; I don't know...
Well, then - allow me to backtrack, wind MY OWN neck in, and apologise to anyone I may have offended with my posts last night - I WAS only messing - but it obviously came across badly.
Like you said - 'shot myself in the foot' - again. :(

261 - 277 of 277 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.