Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....I'm new to the forum, so I thought I would just say hello. I have been reading the site for a while and only just got registered. Hello to all! I have a Type 3 lhd from Sweden, which is just back on the road after having an engine rebuild. Before that I had a '73 camper and '76 beetle. I look forward to getting back into the scene and getting to know some folk. ;)

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
I read your username as fatsmilley,, and picture a rather rotund person with a huge smile :D.

Now, having read your username proper, I picture a skinner person in 118 118 shorts and t-shirt, puffing a lot cuz you've just run a mile really really fast :lol:

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
Aylesbury - you lucky git - someone only the other day was posting on here somewhere about how fit the birds are in Tescos there... :D

Welcome to the assylum :crazy:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I have some pics of the dubs, but might need help with how to attach them? I have used Photobucket on other forums (non v-dub) whats the jen here? I am a virgin here after all :crazy:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok cool...so here is the Fast-

my Bug-

None on in my pc of the camper though. Do you want to see one of the 480?? ;)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I sold the bug a while ago :( I had had it for about 9 yrs or so, it was my daily driver and never let me down. The Fast...well I have had the egine rebuilt, and I'm running it in at the mo. Will be going to as many v-dub events as funds allows, and yeah, enjoying!

Cheers for all your welcoming replies guys...I feel most welcome! :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts