Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been looking in to hiding my ip address so i can watch the live episodes of lost, on the net.as you need to have a us ip address to view.is any one using software to do this?if so will it work for this purpose.

hope someone can help ;)

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ye thats what ive been doing im just geting impatient,loads a stuff on the net on how to do it but would like to hear if any one else has tried it and failed before i cock something up

·
Banned
597 Posts
There is a way of doing it, but you have a to have an extra bit on Your Modem/ASL. It is calssed as Illigal, and if you're caught, there is a serious fine, or jeil sentence.

·
snide twat
39,983 Posts
Hendrixmaster said:
There is a way of doing it, but you have a to have an extra bit on Your Modem/ASL. It is calssed as Illigal, and if you're caught, there is a serious fine, or jeil sentence.
what ?

·
snide twat
39,983 Posts
*strongy* said:
ive been looking in to hiding my ip address so i can watch the live episodes of lost, on the net.as you need to have a us ip address to view.is any one using software to do this?if so will it work for this purpose.

hope someone can help ;)
you need to find a proxy server thats based in the states, then use that to view the lost site, bear in mind it'll be slow so watching video might be painfully slow ...

·
Banned
597 Posts
It's like "another" modem, that fits along the link.

I saw my brother with one, but I'm not sure of where he got it from, or anything. I've got a feeling, as they said /|\, you can get it shortly after it's been showed in the USA.

·
snide twat
39,983 Posts
Hendrixmaster said:
It's like "another" modem, that fits along the link.

I saw my brother with one, but I'm not sure of where he got it from, or anything. I've got a feeling, as they said /|\, you can get it shortly after it's been showed in the USA.
I think either you or he has been watching 'hackers' too much :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts