Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If so does anyone wanna hook up get smashed up etc .....pls let me know as i have the day off fri and will be down there from thurs night as i'm seeing the kooks ......

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
i will be there fri very early be good to see whats about

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Im leaving 9am from Newquay fri morn as ive got the disco on the back of the bus ;) and need to drop it off fri eve ;)

so ill see you @ Racecourse 'jon' on friday afternoon i reckon if bus goes o.k as 'Sausage Fingers' is hopefully gonna have the keys racecouse buildings so i can put disco away safe,as i dont fancy having trailer on back on Madera Drive :D

Got missis with me ;)

but no kids :eek: :D

first weekend away ever in 13 yrs without the kids,so i maybe booked up with the missis Friday :hug: :D
as im on the decks sat/night and no-doubt helping out sat daytime so need to give her sometime i spose :D

But will be around the area friday aswell somewhere ;)

oi 'jon' you going in the gorgeous Ghia?

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
will see you there pip and no parking next to me if its just you and the missus as i dont want to hear you shagging and no not in the ghia taking the samba instead

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Jon said:
will see you there pip and no parking next to me if its just you and the missus as i dont want to hear you shagging and no not in the ghia taking the samba instead
after 15 yrs marriage :rolleyes: i think more 'sleeping' :crazy: anyway i learnt my lesson last year camping next to you :rolleyes: 6am 'James Blunt' :D

sees ya tomuro sometime :D :hangloose

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
i have dolly parton this year mate o and whats the first thing you said to me at spa let me think o yeah thats it just had a shag

1 - 6 of 6 Posts