Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
18,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Just been told about it but not shure if its true or not ..aparantly there is a termanily ill woman and the prize is to win her Kidney :eek:

Now that is sick tv ..i hope its not true :(

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
I'm afraid it is, heard it yesterday. I couldn't believe it either, can't remember which country but it's not UK and hope it's stay that way!

·
Registered
12,492 Posts
yup, heard about it as well....pissed me off royally...

·
Banned
18,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
walkerdude2001 said:
yup, heard about it as well....pissed me off royally...
What ever hapend to winning a speed boat :crazy: ...but a human body part ...shurly it should not be aloud ...

Imagine the shear disapoitment for the people that lose :hug:

·
Registered
15,729 Posts
DRUNKENBUM said:
I Just been told about it but not shure if its true or not ..aparantly there is a termanily ill woman and the prize is to win her Kidney :eek:
Yes. It's the first in a series of organ donation quizz shows, due to be aired throughout the coming months.

Winner takes gall.
Ask the family planning.
Billseye.

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Just a reflection on the pish they put on TV these days. Poeple will watch it though, look at all the reality (well they say reality but, it's edited and manipulated to what they think will bring in the viewing figures) crap there is on just now and there's another season of BB about to start too !!

·
Registered
12,492 Posts
Vicster said:
What bunch of freaks thought that idea up!!
Big Brother.....need i say more... :rolleyes:

makes organ donation and organisations that actually try save lives worthless....the sooner they get rid of tripe like this the better... :mad:

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
DRUNKENBUM said:
Imagine the shear disapoitment for the people that lose :hug:
I'd rather have the one in three chance this 'gameshow' offers than the one in several hundred chance most people face.

On the surface it seems like a totally sick idea, but I wonder if it will have a positive effect on the numbers of people willing to donate their organs, and further raise awareness of the problem.

Not that I believe for one second that these are endemols objectives!

·
Banned
18,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Kafer_meister said:
I'd rather have the one in three chance this 'gameshow' offers than the one in several hundred chance most people face.
You can't knock the contestants for trying ...but dont think i could watch some ones hopes been dashed by a question ...i calnt even begin to imagine what that would feel like

·
Registered
334 Posts
pedro said:
Yes. It's the first in a series of organ donation quizz shows, due to be aired throughout the coming months.

Winner takes gall.
Ask the family planning.
Billseye.
What about...

Who's spleen is it anyway?
Ready Steady Cock...
Etc Etc...

(In a slight hijacking way - How was ATP Pedro? Shellac kicked ass at Koko I thought...)

·
Registered
15,729 Posts
KenDoddsDadsDog said:
(In a slight hijacking way - How was ATP Pedro? Shellac kicked ass at Koko I thought...)
They kicked ass another two times during the weekend as well. ATP was outstanding :) .
Portishead to curate at Christmas.

A couple of highlights from the other week
My black ass

Grizzly Bear on the beach

Hijack over :) .

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,331 Posts
Im really not sure what to make out of something like this...
For whoever enters it it could be life changing
but on the other hand i think its sick beyond belief and one step too far along the taste stakes...
Voting for the one you want to survive (Potentially literally) Bit like Playing God on your Mobile ..........not for me thanx

But
........If it raises awareness in organ Donation is that a bad thing

Erm............Will someone get me a Cushion to sit on this Fence has splinters

·
I'm not an addict... honest!
3,584 Posts
Kafer_meister said:
On the surface it seems like a totally sick idea, but I wonder if it will have a positive effect on the numbers of people willing to donate their organs, and further raise awareness of the problem.

Not that I believe for one second that these are endemols objectives!
Allegedly that's exactly what Endemol are saying it will do - highlight the lackk of organs for donation. But in this thread, you're the only person to mention that point km.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts