Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
your opinions would be great on this as i have finally got myself a bug and it has eyelids on and im not sure whether i like them.

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
I personally like eyelids on a bug or bus and think it adds character. It's up to you at the end of the day tho cos it's your bug :D

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
depends how you see your bug dont it some people put them silly eyes on em too to make them look like faces?? personally i see mine as a car its not a person its a fingy its called fingy and it has no eyes no face and i dont talk to it either

·
snide twat
39,982 Posts
it's your car, why care what anyone else thinks :)

if you do get some though, get the stainless ones, the chromed ones will rust away in a few days.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
i think it depends on the style of car. i have them on my notch ....well one as one headlight fell out on the m62....but the one without just looks weird without now :hangloose

·
Banned
12,512 Posts
fingy said:
depends how you see your bug dont it some people put them silly eyes on em too to make them look like faces?? personally i see mine as a car its not a person its a fingy its called fingy and it has no eyes no face and i dont talk to it either
I pat, talk, stroke, caress and whisper sweet nothings to mine.....anything to keep him happily purring along. :crazy:

·
Bright Eyes
6,898 Posts
i got some given to me as a present a few yers ago. they are still in my cupboard. cos i really dont want to put them on the car..... it was a mate of mine who liked them. she is still always asking why they are not on..

hmmmm excuses i have exhausted .. oh well.. i can say the kids bent them or something next and they are not able to be used....just hope she doesnt buy me more..

Chelle x

·
Retired Mr.Vzi
23,263 Posts
:)

They're cheap, they're easy to fit and its your car so get 'em on. If you don't like 'em or decide they're uncool take em off!
:)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Am I correct in thinking that they are an MOT failure? I'll be eventually getting some on my bus (once I start to get the exterior looking proper ;)), but I seem to recall that they're a bit naughty - have to take them off for the MOT?

·
Premium Member
27,158 Posts
First thing to go in the bin if i buy a car with them on, there are some odd people around who like them, and apparantly there are even some weirdos who think the lump of metal they drive is male or female and call it 'him' or 'her/she'!

I know, hard to believe isn't it? :tick:

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
girlofleisure said:
I pat, talk, stroke, caress and whisper sweet nothings to mine.....anything to keep him happily purring along. :crazy:
Seconded....and he's got eyes! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts