Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for the past couple of months i have lost the feeling in the tip of my little finger(left hand....does it matter?)......in the evening it effects the whole finger and sometimes the one next to it......thought it may have been carpal tunnel but apparently that effects your thumb, index and middle finger......what's goin on?:confused:

·
Saddest VZi'er 2016
11,485 Posts
If you think you need to see a doctor then go and see one, I wouldn't listen to anyone giving medical advice on the internet :)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry should have said pyro i'm right handed...lol....sisters a nurse she reckons trapped nerve as it's not losing colour...still fookin botherin me.....but grew up with a mum who never believed in pills and meds so always avoid the docs.......pyro i'm new to here but have already realised your the house comic.....always look fwd to your posts....:)

·
Registered
22,672 Posts
have they been the docs?...if so can anythin be done?.....cheers tho nice to know i may not be suffrin alone:)
Got a bunch of tests to rule nerve damage out (wasn't any luckily) done but there's not loads that can be done for trapped nerves beyond a bit of physio.

The chiropractor seems to ease it most of the time.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
all this means i got to bite the bullet and go see Dr Honeybun....cool name for a doc tho eh...:)

·
Registered
46,359 Posts
sorry should have said pyro i'm right handed...lol....sisters a nurse she reckons trapped nerve as it's not losing colour...still fookin botherin me.....but grew up with a mum who never believed in pills and meds so always avoid the docs.......pyro i'm new to here but have already realised your the house comic.....always look fwd to your posts....:)
I had that for years, still reoccurs now and again, but it used to affect my whole right side, either I could not feel anything (had a great party trick picking up red hot coals from the fire) or it felt like burning petrol had been poured down my right side, agony and no painkillers could touch it. Lasted four years on and off. All resulting from a car accident which dislodged 3 vertebrae in my neck, strangely a 130mph motorbike accident sorted it out.

If you are worried go to the doctors.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey if pyro hasn't got a funny slant on things...it's off to Dr Honeybuns for me...cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts