·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no visible signs of rust either

·
Registered
25,661 Posts
That picture is in use elsewhere for a co,that will "restore" an import to your spec,I recon some scammer has just nicked the pic.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
over 2k now :eek:

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi there! Your advertising a VW Splitscreen camper... Do you have any information on it, does to run, it looks like an import do you have any paperwork with it. Thanks Andy
26-Sep-06
A: My eBay account has been used fraudulently by a third party who has gained access to my eBay account and used it to list items on eBay without my authorisation. I do not own the item for sale. eBay are looking into this. Good luck in your search for a camper van. Regards Vincent Stocker (I am currently not listing any items for sale, but do run a great website about science and chemistry if you are interested. www.reviseguys.com/moodle

thought so!!!

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
I saw this same van for sale a few weeks ago, I emailed the seller and said I wanted to see it - never heard back!

They were offering full resto (£4K up front) and were from Cornwall :bandit:

Very fishy then! Perhaps some scum bag has just used the same pic from the genuine seller that never got back to me or its the same scum bag scammer!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts