Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
18,444 Posts
girlofleisure said:
Well then you don't get to dress like a street urchin and pick pockets do you?!! Jealous??
Dont urchins have spikes and live in the see never seen one round here
;)

I like my pockets being picked they have no liners ;)

·
Banned
12,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DRUNKENBUM said:
Dont urchins have spikes and live in the see never seen one round here
;)
Dickensian urchins danced and sang through the streets merrily thieving and tipping over market barrows full of apples cor blimey gov'na.

DRUNKENBUM said:
I like my pockets being picked they have no liners ;)
Anyone for pockets billiards?? :D

·
Banned
12,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DRUNKENBUM said:
You would spike yer fingers on me urchin's
:moon:
Ouch! It is a nightmare isn't it....I recommend a back sack and crack wax to avoid the prickly re-growth....not from my own experiance mind you. ;)

·
Banned
12,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You can just make out Drunkenbum and Hermand stealthily picking Cheekymonkeys pocket in this depiction while Fingy looks on holding Rudy and Sir Burrows, un-aware, watches for his new pick-up to be delivered.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
girlofleisure said:
You can just make out Drunkenbum and Hermand stealthily picking Cheekymonkeys pocket in this depiction while Fingy looks on holding Rudy and Sir Burrows, un-aware, watches for his new pick-up to be delivered.

And there's me thinking they were just copping a feel :incheek:

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
girlofleisure said:
I feel like donning some Dickensian garb, getting some gruel on the go and shoving a couple of kids up a chimney.
Just a normal day then? :p

It's been horrendously foggy over in Paris the last couple of days - even Disneyland looks spooky when you can't see more than 20 years in front of you. Unfortunately it stopped all planes to and from CDG on Sunday when my mate decided to go home 'cos she'd put her back out on a ride - so instead of spending a couple of days in a warm hotel like we suggested, she spent them in a cold airport waiting for FlyBe to start flying again :rolleyes: we nearly didn't get back last night, so big thanks to the lovely pilots who managed to land at Exeter in marginal visibility. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts