Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
9,684 Posts
Please beware of an Ebayer by the name of MARKJS64 who promises to buy cars like this one and a Rolls Royce but then does not. He has been reported to ebayer as a non payer. Let that be an example, so please NO A*SEHOLES

I realise I have advertised this car again so please do not email me useless questions regarding the auction as I will not answer them. Please ask about the car.

I am reluctantly selling my beloved Beetle project. This car has been customized to look like an early 1950's VW beetle and does look the part. Only complete anoraks can tell the difference, but then again those lot need to get a life and read the last two words from the first paragraph.

This car needs some TLC so it can be enjoyed throughout the summer and be driven to some shows. This car is in reasonable condition and is sold as a complete car. This car will clean up quite well as the body has been looked after. The body work is solid and there is no rust on the car.

All the bits on the car are original including the semiphores which are alone worth a few hundred pounds and are very sort after. As you can see from the pics, the car is pretty solid and clean.

The car was resprayed a few years ago and the paintwork is quite clean. The rear window is not fiberglass.

I look forward to any questions and please no questions from FORUM members who just want to place my answers on those forums to cheap entertainment. Again read the last two words from the first paragraph. It is very relevant.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
'I am reluctantly selling my beloved Beetle project. This car has been customized to look like an early 1950's VW beetle and does look the part. Only complete anoraks can tell the difference, but then again those lot need to get a life and read the last two words from the first paragraph.'

:lol:

·
VZ Staff
24,097 Posts
:D

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
'Number under rear seat......10364839 is 70’s'

Im guessing thats the chassis number. So does that make it a 70's bug (Been as the V5 stays with the floorpan)

:confused:

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What a tosser! When trying to sell a 'classic car' slagging off forum members is going to help no end!
whats classic about it!!!:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Is this anyone on here?

Its awesome thats its displayed on the listing :D

'Q: i was really interested to come down and look round the bug with payment to be made on the spotif it suited,,,but i read the descrition,,,,,i am one of those asshole vw anoraks you wer ramming on about,,,,well id rather be a anorak vduber than an analy retentive arrogant cock sucker,so shove that new shaped mini youd do the deal for right up ur self obbsesed hole....yours with affection....timothy claypole esquire... 08-Jan-09

A: Thank you for your comments. I am sure you will be contaced evry soon from ebay regarding your comments. Regards Austin'

[eddit bcoz eye carnt spel]

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Al..... hows the repair on your proper '52 going?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts