Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st we have the ups - our estate agent informs us that the 2 parties below us in the chain want to go for a move date of the 17/11,two weeks time :eek: but great,we're up for it we've been waiting for news like this for a month now......

then,the vets call...................... :( our whippet Jipsy went in this moring to have an infrected tooth removed,all went well until the vets called,she has heamoraged and won't stop bleeding,she has been transferred to a doggy intensive care and we have to expect the worst :( :( :( we've had her for 7 years and is very much a big part of the family.........my wife is in bits

massive emotional rollercoaster of a day

·
Registered
41,019 Posts
mickB(akanogovws) said:
eh ? t'ain't my birthday till march hun :D thanks tho' :hug:
:lol: According to the RDK site its your birthday :lol: I did wonder why it wasn't on here :crazy:

Not on 11th march is it?

·
Registered
21,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Vicster said:
:lol: According to the RDK site its your birthday :lol: I did wonder why it wasn't on here :crazy:

Not on 11th march is it?
yup,thats the one :D

·
Registered
21,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
we heard earlier that Jipsy had had some water n was stable :(

let you know more tomorrow

·
Registered
21,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
got her back home earlier,she is sedated and has had loads of jabs,got the number and address of the doggy hospital if things go wrong :(

just gotta keep her quiet n rested................poor thing :eek: :hug:

·
Registered
21,099 Posts
back home hopefully is a step in the right direction, i really hope she gets better soon. i nearly lost my dog a few years back and can relate to how you must be feeling

keep us updated :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts