Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not quite how i imagined but the story goes something like this....

called in at a local "big wheel shop" as i wanted a pair of 4mm spacers for the front of my T25 as i am havin clearance issues as i have fitted RS8's(wotever ya call em) 18x8's on,so i pull up in the van in front of the shop and wanders in straight up to the counter and asked if they had any,"no but i can get you some for wednesday" came the answer from the over enthusiastic young man from behind the counter,"does'nt matter"i replied,"well what are they for" he asked so i nodded to the van out the front,he looked and went into a big wheel orgasm "they look awsome" "my mate wants 18's on his saxo" blah blah blah......

so after 10 minutes of high performance,big wheeled chavness he turns and asked if i am doin any performance upgrades to the van to which i replied "not sure yet" towhich he replied "youv'e got to,why dont you put a porsche engine in they go straight in".........

I climbed into my van and drove of without another word.....

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,449 Posts
Rob Whitaker said:
I climbed into my van and drove of without another word.....
:lol:

You know, I think Brizey has a lot to answer for as he hasn't exactly dispelled the myth with that square of his, has he? :D:D:D:D

·
Holy Calamity
67,033 Posts
Fantastic :lol:

You want to try going near ANY car parts emporium in a Corsa, like I have to do... "Special offer on corsa bodykits this week mate wikkid geez or big zorst for it straight on mate K&N mate well faster innit like whaddaya mean you're keeping the steelies?!"

Hmm. :lol:

·
Registered
342 Posts
lmao its funny had a simular thing happen to me. i was workin on my baja a few months ago and my next door neigh is a chav he had all his mates around. and thy were like look at the rust bucket (it is though but petrfect workin order. next thing i see in one of them turn up in a crazy bodied fiesta revin the fcuk out of it and so on. so as i do i started mine take in mine its a 1600 with dual canons on, and they nearly cried. they were all over and was like tht sounds fat or is it phat lol.
dave

·
Registered
13,088 Posts
but a porsche engine does go straight in :tick:

its when people say it about beetles you know full well it doesnt

but its commom knowledge that a porsche engine goes in an rear engined dub :tick:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts