·
Registered
9,684 Posts
Antifreeze?! Even my daily doesn't have that!! :lol:

Mind you, being a Peugeot it really should :eek:

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Cold?? Fuckin Freeezing!!!:eek: We went for a quick ride in the bus today, to keep it going, ya know..... Anyhow, it was soooooooooo cold in there!! I could see Roo breathing through his nose - looked like he was breathing fire!!:D (well, smoke anyway!!)

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
17,488 Posts
i went for a cycle today - my beard iced up and my water bottle froze solid. i was still warmer than when i had a van though....

:hangloose

·
Registered
566 Posts
Cold?? Fuckin Freeezing!!!:eek: We went for a quick ride in the bus today, to keep it going, ya know..... Anyhow, it was soooooooooo cold in there!! I could see Roo breathing through his nose - looked like he was breathing fire!!:D (well, smoke anyway!!)
Same here, all the kids wrapped up as if we were going on an arctic crossing:lol:

·
Registered
616 Posts
ignore please, if you are piddled off with POLDI, just 'jump' over it

:bandit:

How come we have a "Heavy" frost?

Whenever I have to scrape it off my screen it always seems to be extremely light! :confused: ---- :stupid:

:bandit:

·
Registered
34,511 Posts
I went to Twickenham for the rugby and it was fucking freezing, i had thermals and everything on as well.

Supposed to be collecting a bug tommorrow as well, don't fancy that in a frost.

·
Registered
41,019 Posts
My nose is freezing, I just had to get extra blankets & put pj's on :eek: No point in putting the heating on just for me! bbrrrrr

·
Registered
15,390 Posts
i´ve not long put my t-shirt on, its been baking all day .. sorry :incheek:

·
Registered
39 Posts
It's been cold here for a while now
Vermont had just under 20 Inches of snow last week, and another 12 inches yeaterday
It's 18°F here right now, 4x4 weather
My beard froze on the way home from work today, that was kind of an odd sensation

1 - 17 of 17 Posts