Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Holy Calamity
67,032 Posts
you wait till darren has it it will be flu then
I had proper Flu about two years ago, I was unable to do just about ANYTHING for at least a week, including getting out of bed or think clearly. Once you have had it, you will never refer to a cold as flu again :lol:

I've had three colds this winter ;) :)

·
Registered
10,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had proper Flu about two years ago, I was unable to do just about ANYTHING for at least a week, including getting out of bed or think clearly. Once you have had it, you will never refer to a cold as flu again :lol:

I've had three colds this winter ;) :)
I think you're missing the point, you stayed in bed because you could. I have no option but to move regardless of how much it hurts, whether it makes me vomit etc etc. I might not have the world worst flu but chills, temperature, sickness, all over aching, trouble staying awake etc = flu rather than cold IMHO.

·
Holy Calamity
67,032 Posts
I think you're missing the point, you stayed in bed because you could.
No, really I didn't. I lost a weeks pay that I really couldn't afford to as a result, and couldn't get to several very important meetings that cost the company I worked for a lot of money and it caused all kinds of chaos.

There is no way on earth I was in bed because I chose to be. Not having kids doesn't make everything I do unimportant or unnecessary :lol:

·
Registered
10,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No, really I didn't. I lost a weeks pay that I really couldn't afford to as a result, and couldn't get to several very important meetings that cost the company I worked for a lot of money and it caused all kinds of chaos.

There is no way on earth I was in bed because I chose to be :lol:
Still slightly different to having 3 small children though, you can't not go in.
Will you feel better if I could change the title to I have as close to flu as you can get without having really actual approved flu?;)

·
Holy Calamity
67,032 Posts
Still slightly different to having 3 small children though, you can't not go in.
Will you feel better if I could change the title to I have as close to flu as you can get without having really actual approved flu?;)
I feel fine either way, regardless :lol: It just always amuses me when people exaggerate and claim they have Flu when in reality all they have is the Common Cold. Not that you are one of those people it seems :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts