Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't believe it, just driving down the road minding my own business when they just come flying up to the front of my car, beam me out and then use their tractor beam to get me into their ship....

...I'm going to sue them for sexual harassment!

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
1,980 Posts
why do some people on here feel the need to take the piss out of someone who has clearly had what they see as an awful experience!!!

nykxx

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why do some people take themselves so seriously that they can't stand a bit of piss taking? If you post a topic on a forum you can't expect everyone to agree with you.

Edited to add that it is not my intention to offend anybody and if I have, please feel free to hate me or send dead animal parts to my house.

·
Registered
10,670 Posts
why are you posting on here then ? surely you should be being proded , poked ,and diasected ? now fuck off and go and make a crop circle youre one of them now :incheek: :lol:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
barkyd said:
why are you posting on here then ? surely you should be being proded , poked ,and diasected ? now fuck off and go and make a crop circle youre one of them now :incheek: :lol:
I'm posting by a telepathic link to the ships computer, it's an expiriment they're trying out

·
Registered
10,670 Posts
mcscooby said:
I'm posting by a telepathic link to the ships computer, it's an expiriment they're trying out
Oh really tell them it dont work ,that will fuck em right up :incheek: :lol:

·
Registered
10,670 Posts
mcscooby said:
Thet saw that and they're after you now...you'd better run :D
Me not scared , me not silly ,ill show them my big fat willy :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts