Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out to The Circus of Horrors tonight. Not so much of a circus as it was in a theatre, but it was good.

Lots of fake gore and stuff. I think next time we should book earlier and get better seats. :D

Some amazing acrobatics and stuff. i can't even do one hula hoop these days, let alone 7 :eek:

http://www.circusofhorrors.co.uk/

·
VZ Staff
24,104 Posts
Saw it when they visited Derry a few months back - really enjoyed it...the band were excellent too. Were the roller skating couple still part of the show? What about the guy with the Henry hoover?! :D

Greg

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, henry hoover man. i loved his wig. and the rollerskating couple were in it, but not the ones who are on big brother at the moment (obviously!).

·
VZ Staff
24,104 Posts
Oh yeah - forgot they were on BB. Only saw the first night as I don't have E4...so were the other skaters any good 'cause the ones that are on BB were feckin' amazing!! :eek:

Greg

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i got so excited when i saw them bringing out the skating table thing. they were good, i sat with my mouth wide open through most of the show. hula hoops, roller skates, contorsionists.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts