Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from one of them call centre thingies :eek:
look out for lots of questions next week, like how do you turn it on/off :smurf: It's a 3 network one, please don't tell me they're crap

·
Registered
26,802 Posts
dirtypidj said:
look out for lots of questions next week, like how do you turn it on/off :smurf: It's a 3 network one, please don't tell me they're crap
there crap......theres not a great signal on 3.....my missus used to work for the wankers and phones4u they call 3 the IMMI line as the only people that bought them were illegal immigrants and pikeys.... :eek: :eek:

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
2,339 Posts
I've had a phone on 3 for the last year. No problems at all, better coverage than my wifes ********.

Oh, and i'm not an immigrant or pikey ;)

:)

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
What was the company?

What details did you give them?

Im noy trying to worry you, but there are quite a few scams around where you get a call from a "mobile phone company" out of the blue, and they offer all sorts of fantastic deals (too good to be true?), you sign up and of course give your credit card details...

...the rest you can figure out.

If you know the company name, put it into Google and see what comes up...

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
incidentally, you are entitled to a 7 day cooling off period with any item you buy over the phone, internet, mail order etc...

Just make sure if you do return it, they either arrange collection and you get a signed reciept, or you send it special delivery.

Its shit but a lot of these phone sellers are as dodgy as fuck....

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've got the memory of a sparrow (and a brain) I can't remember what the name was, I am soo stoopid at times :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
dirtypidj said:
my m8 had a fone from 3 and it was rubbish crap signal and there bill was gettin higher and higher every month they was not using it alot but the bills got quite high. I wouldn trust it personally dude.

·
Registered
26,802 Posts
dirtypidj said:
I've got the memory of a sparrow (and a brain) I can't remember what the name was, I am soo stoopid at times :rolleyes:
dude youve given your credit card details over the phone on an unsolicited call to a company you dont know and cant remember........ :eek: :eek:
not the sharpest tool in the box are we..... :eek: ;)

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BUDGET BUS said:
dude youve given your credit card details over the phone on an unsolicited call to a company you dont know and cant remember........ :eek: :eek:
not the sharpest tool in the box are we..... :eek: ;)
:eek: I gave them my bank details :eek:
I am worried now, I don't deserve to be allowed to answer the phone
why am I so trusting

·
Registered
26,802 Posts
dirtypidj said:
:eek: I gave them my bank details :eek:
I am worried now, I don't deserve to be allowed to answer the phone
why am I so trusting
well your either ok or youve just bought a plasma TV :D :D

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
you should get a 14 day "cooling off period"

·
Registered
881 Posts
Took out a 3 mobile on a mates recomendation (he is still happy ) all ok untill it got stollen .

Called helpline (india) high like to report my phone as stollen ,ok contact the company that you had deal with and claim insurance
called insurance ,they sent out a claim form with a £200 pound excess
cancelled insurance as i could buy the same phone as a pay as you go from woolies £45
Called India high can u send replacement sim card
ok
3 weeks later ,india whares my sim we sent it called every day for about another 2 weeks
finally got a sim
called india can you activate sim ok
2 weeks later and about 6 calls to india finally activated

TIME FROM THEFT TO RE ACTIVATION 4 MONTHS WITHOUT A PHONE AND ABOUT 20 CALLS TO INDIA

THIS WAS A BUSINESS PHONE AND IVENTUALLY PURCHASED A ORANGE PAY AS YOU GO CARD FOR £10 AND USED THAT

FOR THE FOUR MONTHS THEY TOOK FULL LINE RENTAL £35 PER MONTH AND AFTER ALOT OF RANGLING I GOT £35 CREDIT

NEVER USED THE FUCKING THING AGAIN ,SOLD IT TO MY MATE FOR 30 QUID AS A SPARE

CUSTOMER CARE IS SHIT ,INDIANS DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS AND DONT /CANT HELP YOU
YOU FEEL HOSTILE TOWARDS THEM ROUNDABOUT THE 12 TH CALL AND WANT SOME ONE TO NUKE THEM AROUND ABOUT THE 15TH

IT IS A FACE LESS COMPANY WHO STILL PHONE UP WITH AN INDIAN CALLING HIMSELF FRANK FUCKING SMITH ANND PRETENDING TO BE YOUR BEST BUDDY AND WHY DID YOU LEAVE 3 MOBILE

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I DONT HATE ALL INDIANS JUST THE ONES THAT WORK FOR 3 MOBILE/HUTCHINSON COMMUNICATIONS SO SORRY IF I HAVE UPSET ANYONE

QUITE IRONIC CAUSE I SOLD IT TO MY MATE OMAR

1 - 16 of 16 Posts