Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
:D :D i thought you was gonna say you've got a part :)

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
:eek: the tyres coming down the hill :eek: :lol:

Gotta see it :lol: saw the 1st one at the cinema on me own.....and i was the ONLY one in the cinema :lol:
can't wait :lol:

·
Registered
10,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
theres a dirty sanchez one at now to which looks funny but ville at the same time!! how steep is that hill with the tyres.........?

also the bits with the items that are rocket powered look absolutely mental!!

·
Registered
17,066 Posts
There seems to be far too many rockets in that trailer! :lol: :lol: :lol: I still laugh at the golf/air horn scene from the first one when I think of it. :lol: Can't wait for this next one. :D

cheers,
type3

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Have seen the whole film and it was hilarious, although in some parts I was nearly sick :eek:

Those guys are crazy!!

·
Registered
21,200 Posts
I can't stand Dirty Sanchez (both types before anyone says it! ;) )

Jackass is very funny whereas Dirty Sanchez just seems like a care in the community trial.

·
Registered
633 Posts
AngelVenomous said:
I can't stand Dirty Sanchez (both types before anyone says it! ;) )

Jackass is very funny whereas Dirty Sanchez just seems like a care in the community trial.
have too agree.the sanchez dudes are just a bunch of pricks but knoxville and crew make me screem

Can`t wait to see it..!!! :D

·
Registered
11,044 Posts
Vicster said:
Have seen the whole film and it was hilarious, although in some parts I was nearly sick :eek:

Those guys are crazy!!
Loved the first one but before I go see this one I need to ask - is there too much puking/other bodily functions in film#2? I'll probably go see it anyway, I'll just know not to have my dinner beforehand :p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts