Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
I really must get out more
6,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exactly as the title suggests - i don't want to spend my hard-earned on a bottle of something i've never tried and might not like.

Even if DarrenW drinks it, doesn't mean its great.

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
Cough mixture, lovely stuff. Infact, think ill have a drop now ;)

·
6,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cough Mixture? Blimey. That reminds me of a Flaming Moe.

Is it best over ice, or mixed with something?

·
Holy Calamity
67,032 Posts
Orby1 said:
I have a mate in Germany who says it's a bit of a joke over there, like Blue Nun or White Lightening or something - nobody actually drinks it, it's fucking horrible.
O RLY?

At Woerthersee the Jager party area was RAMMED for the WHOLE WEEK... The floor was covered competely with the little bottles, thousands and thousands of germans and austrians loving the stuff :)

·
6,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll see your Bum Bum Lolly and raise you a packet of Cock flavoured Soup!!!

And the shopkeeper here can't work out why it's the most popular thing he's ever stocked!!!

I'm off to duty free in St Lucia at the end of the month to find me a bottle of Jagermeister. They don't sell it in Mustique - i'll have to introduce the rich people of this world to the pleasures of alcoholic cough mixture.

·
Saddest VZi'er 2019
6,751 Posts
DarrenW said:
O RLY?

At Woerthersee the Jager party area was RAMMED for the WHOLE WEEK... The floor was covered competely with the little bottles, thousands and thousands of germans and austrians loving the stuff :)
WAI! Plenty of people drink Blue Nun and White Lightening as well! I'm just telling you what I heard. :)

·
6,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My Grandma is called Win. So everytime I have a sip, i'll think of her. FTW :D

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
We have a rule in the pub they sell it in here. If you have more than three shots your a fookin loony. Coupled with a few beers it turns everyone into a wreck.

·
Saddest VZi'er 2019
6,751 Posts
DarrenW said:
:lol: It's f00king g0rgeous stuff :D
You may well be right mate - my mate brought his missus over and she freaked out at the stuff I ate, so that proves Germans have no taste in food/drinks. Has anyone here had saurkraut? GRIMNESS!
I offered her a bit of my breakfast (Farley's rusks and Special K) - she turned it away.
I offered her a bit of my lunch (marmite on toast with a topping of leftover pasta bake and hot melted cheese) she freaked out.
The German freak-frau didn't even like rice pudding - now that's REALLY wierd.

·
Holy Calamity
67,032 Posts
beng said:
We have a rule in the pub they sell it in here. If you have more than three shots your a fookin loony. Coupled with a few beers it turns everyone into a wreck.
Nah... I'll drink a litre of it in an evening at a show and be TOTALLY FINE.

NOBODY can tell I've been drinking. AT ALL.

RLY.

(I don't wake up with a hangover though! It's MIRACLE stuff! :D )

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Your right about the hang over thing dude.

Also if you HAVE to do a few nights in a row and on the second night you feel a bit dickie from the night before, a quick shot of the Jager seems to sort it right out, and im back on form again.

It true I tell ya!

·
Holy Calamity
67,032 Posts
Cos of the menthol, I actually feel BETTER for drinking it usually :lol: (I have the worlds worst sinus problems, evAr.)

This is what J‰germeister looks like whilst being drunk at Woerthersee:

And here is how Jon Kafer_Meister and some random Austrian d00d looked after lots and lots of the stuff:

The camera wasn't shaken about as the pics were taken. IT ACTUALLY LOOKED LIKE THAT.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts