Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well me and Danny dropped my sisters off after doing our charity run and had a humerous tour of London :D When we were driving back he asked me if I wanted a McDonalds, after a bit of umming and ahhing I said yeah and we drove in to Baldock Services off the A1. As wedrove round Dan said "thats Jamie Olivers Bus" my response was like dont be stupid. Well Danny went in to get a McD's and I stayed in the car. After he was out of sight I got out and went to speak to the guys who were with the bus. Got chatting to them and they had brought the Bus Sunday and picked it up yesterday from the Auctions in West London. They were really nice guys but said that they had a problem with a stuck gear, I told them that Dan wouldnt mind having a look when he came out. When Dan came out he called Luke Theocari who I think built the bus? and after getting drenched and filthy under the bus managed to get it driving again so they could drive it back to Darlington and they even let Dan drive it (Ive never seen him so shy). Our McD's was cold but what they hell!!

It was such a fantastic day and this topped it off really. Here are some pics ::

(This was the picture in the window)

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He is my boyfriend :p It appeared that he had just been a bit harsh on the gears while getting in reverse, it didnt dampen his spirits though and was still smiling :D

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Original Bug Babe said:
Ahhhh - Ju's sister came over yesterday & she had been in that Maccy D's and she was telling us about a really cute split she'd just seen....we couldn't place whose it was! :lol:

And as you were that close to us - you should have called in for a cuppa ;)
I was actually thinking of Ju tbh, I knew yu didnt live far. I dont have any of your numbers though hun :(

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Jon said:
coys did not buy it off of jamie it was sold on his behalf it was valeted :) and the bed is bloody comfy o and it cost him 41,500 plus the commission and your right the buyer was /is a real nice guy
He mentioned you too Jon, said you were a real nice guy too :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.