Volkszone Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
coys did not buy it off of jamie it was sold on his behalf it was valeted :) and the bed is bloody comfy o and it cost him 41,500 plus the commission and your right the buyer was /is a real nice guy

·
Registered
10,535 Posts
ive never ever seen it before but heard about it loads on here got to say i love it, the colour everything :) good work :D

t-dub - can you pm me a adress to send you that money for your run? :)

·
Registered
45,777 Posts
the braincell said:
You posted a smiley .. What's there to edit ?? :lol: .. I have far too much spare time (and possibly wine), hence picking up on peoples edits ! :crazy:
:lol: because my dear, the bit i quoted wasnt there when i did it, so i went all the way back to the begining and quoted again and removed all the other bit and copied it and came all the way back to the end and edited my post to put it back in , but when i did the quote was there but had a ] missing which seemed to make it invisible, all that work for a :D , :lol:

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
westy77 said:
:lol: because my dear, the bit i quoted wasnt there when i did it, so i went all the way back to the begining and quoted again and removed all the other bit and copied it and came all the way back to the end and edited my post to put it back in , but when i did the quote was there but had a ] missing which seemed to make it invisible, all that work for a :D , :lol:
:confused: wish I hadn't asked now ! :lol:

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Jon said:
coys did not buy it off of jamie it was sold on his behalf it was valeted :) and the bed is bloody comfy o and it cost him 41,500 plus the commission and your right the buyer was /is a real nice guy
He mentioned you too Jon, said you were a real nice guy too :D

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.