Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever wrote or had a wish come true from good old jim.

I use to watch jim ever saturday night making kids dreams come true

So come on own up who has a jim'll fit it badge :D

Aps

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
52,672 Posts
Yes... I wanted to go into space on Cloumbia. I was six and it was 1980. Jim failed to Fix it for me... old bastard. :D

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
wanted to marry Stvie Coppell who played for Man Utd. (mid to late 70's) obviously didn't happen but then I was about 10 so perhaps Jim prevented some major headlines :)

·
Registered
16,973 Posts
My Mum wrote in for me and asked for a race with Mansell, Brundle and myself but they chickened out and she got a letter back saying that not all requests get granted because some people are too busy to take time out of their schedual, I reckon they didn't want to be seen getting thrashed on national TV by a nobody.:lol:...................well I can dream can't I?

·
Registered
21,202 Posts
A kid at the wifes middle school had it fixed by jim to meet hank marvin from the shadows....he got a guitar and everything - and a mention in school assembly....

He wasn't a popular kid in school.

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
i couldn't actually think of anything to write in. no imagination me. every week at the end i'd try to think of something, but don't think i came up with anything 'wacky' enough.

·
Registered
241 Posts
i wrote in saying i wanted to be in a cartoon... dont remember getting a reply though.

:D

ooh i remember the girl who had all her freckles counted. they drew a grid on her and counted freckles in each square.

·
Registered
41,019 Posts
I wrote in asking to take my cabbage patch doll to the cabbage patch hospital, they never wrote back :( poor Verine, she looked so poorly aswell.

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
OOOH I never wrote in but my maths teacher did. She asked to drive a double decker bus round a skid pan and Jim fixed it for her! We all got to see her JFI badge on the last day of term! :D

·
Registered
41,019 Posts
jennybugs said:
OOOH I never wrote in but my maths teacher did. She asked to drive a double decker bus round a skid pan and Jim fixed it for her! We all got to see her JFI badge on the last day of term! :D
Did she let you touch it :lol:

·
Registered
21,202 Posts
I wrote in asking to drive a miniture Beetle! Never heard owt back though :(

If anyone's willing to let my childhood dream come true, I'd still like the chance to drive a miniture Beetle (even though I've driven several full sized Beetles!) ;)

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
Kid at my school went on and played his trombone with some famous jazz trombonist.

Came to school with his badge and got a swift ignoring from everyone, but then again he wasn't a popular kid to begin with!

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
I wrote to him when I was around 10 or 11 ....I wanted to Meet Bodie and Doyle :lol:

The bugger wrote back and said he couldn't fix it for me :(

I hated him after that :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts