Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got rid of the fifteen and ..................after owning two splits (one an absolute minter and the other was a rare a shit one) i can honestly say................
WHAT A FECKING RELIEF WE HAVE GOT A BAY BACK!! :hangloose
what were we thinking of when we got rid of our first bay? just to own one of those? noisy, cold, small, expensive, un-practical, uncomfortable things!!
never never never again :rolleyes:
thank god i managed to convince mr grufty to see the light (my powers of persuation are great ;)
no we can get back to "proper" camping!
there is one thing for sure.................i will never want to or am going to own one of those sheds ever again!! ;)

mrs grufty

·
Registered
64 Posts
gruftybuggers said:
just got rid of the fifteen and ..................after owning two splits (one an absolute minter and the other was a rare a shit one) i can honestly say................
WHAT A FECKING RELIEF WE HAVE GOT A BAY BACK!! :hangloose
what were we thinking of when we got rid of our first bay? just to own one of those? noisy, cold, small, expensive, un-practical, uncomfortable things!!
never never never again :rolleyes:
thank god i managed to convince mr grufty to see the light (my powers of persuation are great ;)
no we can get back to "proper" camping!
there is one thing for sure.................i will never want to or am going to own one of those sheds ever again!! ;)

mrs grufty
THEY LOOK PROPER COOL THOUGH A? IVE JUST HAD A 1973 BAY JUST SOLD THOUGH, NEEDED TO GET HEAT EXCCHANGERS CONECTED ACK UP IF ID HAVE KEPT IT!!!! LAST YEAR COMING BACK FROM CORNWALL IT WAS PROPER COLD AT NIGHT WE HAD DOUVET IN FRONT OVER US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WANT AN EARLY BAY THOUGH NEXT!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this is sweet, it was very warm in there last night we travelled 200 miles home from picking it up and the kidshad to take their jumpers off, and mr grufty had the window open!! what luxury!!
makes you wonder what we have been playing at with them bloody cold splits!! :incheek:

·
Registered
25,696 Posts
Well everyone's entitled to their own opinion,but for what its worth theres not a bay on the planet that i'd give up my split for. Honestly.

·
Registered
654 Posts
ianvdubvanman said:
THEY LOOK PROPER COOL THOUGH A? IVE JUST HAD A 1973 BAY JUST SOLD THOUGH, NEEDED TO GET HEAT EXCCHANGERS CONECTED ACK UP IF ID HAVE KEPT IT!!!! LAST YEAR COMING BACK FROM CORNWALL IT WAS PROPER COLD AT NIGHT WE HAD DOUVET IN FRONT OVER US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WANT AN EARLY BAY THOUGH NEXT!!!
is the caps lock broke on your computer :D

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
gruftybuggers said:
this is sweet, it was very warm in there last night we travelled 200 miles home from picking it up and the kidshad to take their jumpers off, and mr grufty had the window open!! what luxury!!
makes you wonder what we have been playing at with them bloody cold splits!! :incheek:
i think your showing your age :incheek: splits rule....why not go the whole hog and get yourself a bongo :D

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
gruftybuggers said:
Yeah but I bet you still had to stop for a toilet stop, if your going to do luxury....

:incheek: :incheek: :incheek: :incheek:

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
nice enough but ide rather have a bay or a split just got more character but weall see
things diferent i supose or the world would be a boring place

1 - 11 of 11 Posts