Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
time to say hello i guess just joined up from a mate pointing me this way as my mother in law just brought us a '76 bay to do up its a bit messy atm but things are in progress already

have spent the last few years in a watercooled dub of some description but time to go aircooled finally after 6/7 years of bugjam and big bang

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Good man! And welcome!

'Tis a great place this. A real 'community', not a prison like other non-VW forums I've been on. I love it and already spend way too much time here. :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
hello onarowell,welcome

i remember the early bug jams at the pod 3hrs queing, i'm still getting over it now! :crazy: mind you i won't have to que now will i ;)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
musky said:
hello onarowell,welcome

i remember the early bug jams at the pod 3hrs queing, i'm still getting over it now! :crazy: mind you i won't have to que now will i ;)
i remember those too even 16 was a mad queue

although this year i'll be there on the thursday as i'm racing with the vwdrc

·
I'm special
3,220 Posts
Hello, come in, sit down - get comfortable, cos you won't be going far ever again! :D

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Brian Burrows said:
*Said in Joey from 'Bread' stylee* ;)
Bloody scousers, soon as they don't win anything they start bringing up any vague excuse of a Scouse success story... :D Bread was NOT one of them!

Though I seem to remember Billy delivered sandwiches from a Beetle?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
theanimalbus said:
I hope we get to see that bus at the hobsons real soon :hangloose
any pictures dude :D

i really must get back on that forum, went on holiday and lost all sence of time then we had ofsted at work for the last meet how are things going??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts