Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
did it pop :incheek: funny enough that clip with a dodgy toenail posted on here a few days ago made me think of you..........
prob for the best though. hope it's all good soon :hug:

·
Registered
9,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hendrixmaster said:
Ouch ... did it hurt ? :confused:
Was'nt bad at all really . It's allways the needles i dread the most but even they was'nt that bad . Watching them taking the nail out was horrible though :eek:

·
Registered
9,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BeeBug said:
did it pop :incheek: funny enough that clip with a dodgy toenail posted on here a few days ago made me think of you..........
prob for the best though. hope it's all good soon :hug:
There was a fair bit of blood as they had to re bandage it a second time :rolleyes: Cheers Claire i'm sure it can only get better now as you know how much shit it was giving me :)

·
Banned
6,339 Posts
You have the bed done as well so it doesn't grow back??

I've had both big toes done, and the beds killed. Hurt like a fucker.

·
Registered
12,492 Posts
Hey Crewcab, hows things....hows the family? hopefully things will be less painful now for you, hows the missus? *waves*

Jack

·
Registered
9,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
2-bob Monkey Mafia said:
You have the bed done as well so it doesn't grow back??

I've had both big toes done, and the beds killed. Hurt like a fucker.
Yep had that done to .Had that gear put down there so it don't grow back hopefully .

·
Registered
9,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
walkerdude2001 said:
Hey Crewcab, hows things....hows the family? hopefully things will be less painful now for you, hows the missus? *waves*

Jack
Hi Jack

Things are very good all round cheers dude :) The missus lol she is the one waiting on me while i'm off of work :D Yeah she's cool and allways is :hug: Cheers mate hope all is well with you to :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts