Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone just wanted to say hello,been watching site some time totally addictive!! :eek:
anybody else out there like me,had a beetle in my twentys,now fortyish and ready for another beetle/camper/type3/4 whatever if i can fit! i've grown a bit you know!!! :hangloose
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,722 Posts
Hi and welcome :D

Know what you mean about growing, still fit in the 32 inch jeans I did when I got my first bug 16 years back but I've developed a bit of an overhang :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,722 Posts
Seeing where you live you'll be wanting to join The Rusty Dub Klub I reckon...their a nice bunch really ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,289 Posts
musky said:
been watching site some time totally addictive!!
this might explain the mystery guests that we thought were haunting us! :D

jump in y'all ! we even had an art critic thread earlier today! :elvis:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
846 Posts
musky said:
anybody else out there like me,had a beetle in my twentys,now fortyish and ready for another beetle/camper/type3/4 whatever if i can fit! i've grown a bit you know!!! :hangloose
Hi there, I know what you mean. When I was 19 my first car was a beetle. Sold it when I was 21 and now at the ripe old age of 37 I've gone and bought another. There's no way I'm letting this one go! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
frizzer said:
Hi there, I know what you mean. When I was 19 my first car was a beetle. Sold it when I was 21 and now at the ripe old age of 37 I've gone and bought another. There's no way I'm letting this one go! :D
you've got it! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the raven said:
hello and welcome to the best site on the net :) :)
hey raven thanks to me you've got 100 posts!
just so you can check out the adult posts now!,iknow i know :D :D
 

·
I'm special
Joined
·
3,223 Posts
There's quite a few 'tweenagers' on here - Too old for a paper round, too young to retire and too tired for an affair! :D Well, these days anyway... ;) Volkswagens it is then! :)
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
166,695 Posts
JULES said:
There's quite a few 'tweenagers' on here - Too old for a paper round, too young to retire and too tired for an affair! :D Well, these days anyway... ;) Volkswagens it is then! :)
:lol:

WSS^ :D

Greetings!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
JULES said:
There's quite a few 'tweenagers' on here - Too old for a paper round, too young to retire and too tired for an affair! :D Well, these days anyway... ;) Volkswagens it is then! :)
:D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
910 Posts
musky said:
hello everyone just wanted to say hello,been watching site some time totally addictive!! :eek:
anybody else out there like me,had a beetle in my twentys,now fortyish and ready for another beetle/camper/type3/4 whatever if i can fit! i've grown a bit you know!!! :hangloose
Haha! I had a beetle when i was in my twenties.... now fortyish... :incheek: Took the plunge and bought a beetle last year.... now on a second beetle.... :)

Oh.... hello and welcome.... :hangloose
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Low n Loud said:
Haha! I had a beetle when i was in my twenties.... now fortyish... :incheek: Took the plunge and bought a beetle last year.... now on a second beetle.... :)

Oh.... hello and welcome.... :hangloose
hello low n loud,

two beetles!! even i've not put that much weight on! :D
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top