Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Torque is not cheap
14,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, mine.

Bacon, streaky smoked AND some smoked back. Black pudding. Fried egg(s) done in butter not oil. Fried bread, using no oil, simply buttered both side and fried. Grilled sausages, simple good quality pork only. Tomatoes, cut in half, grilled with salt and pepper. Mushrooms. Chuncky and fried in butter.Ulster fry, grilled. Beans on a side plate. Toast on a side plate. A cafetiere of extremely good coffee. A dollop of HP brown sauce on the side.

Jobs sorted.

·
Registered
9,218 Posts
Crispy Bacon, black pudding, fried eggs sometimes a bit of scrambled too, fried bread, grilled sausages, Mushrooms, baked beans, Toast (and plenty of it)

A whole carton of orange juice.

anything that gets fried gets fried in butter FTW!!! I can taste it now!!

But this morning I had Yogurt and fresh fruit cos I am off out to eat big time for lunch. 2 roasts for me please! :D

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
1 linconshire sausage
1 wiltshire rasher
1 tomato
mushrooms
1 hash brown
1 waffle
2 slices of black pudding

this is our breakfast 'lite' no bloated feeling after and you can be up and about in no time

·
Torque is not cheap
14,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mikeoldcars said:
1 hash brown
1 waffle
WTF?

Thats American. You can't serve an English with anything potatoe related, thats just wrong :crazy:

·
Registered
8,005 Posts
Three rashers of bacon, two fried eggs, mushrooms and black pudding will do me fine, oh and some worcestershire sauce. :D

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
I had a yoghurt and a slice of toast :lol:

But my fav would be......

3 rashers of bacon, 2 poached eggs, a ton of mushrooms, toast and a spoon of beans :)

·
Registered
10,112 Posts
Topbloke said:
WTF?

Thats American. You can't serve an English with anything potatoe related, thats just wrong :crazy:
potatoe scones :D they're Scottish/Irish and are a must on any full breakfast up here or over there ;) you must try them ;) sack the fried bread :incheek:

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Beans are not a breakfast food .. .they are a dinner or tea food !! :tick:

Bacon
Sausage
Mushroom
Black Pud .. Yep, I know what in 'em, and it's lush :D
Tomato
Eggs
Fried Bread

No beans.

·
Registered
15,259 Posts
Topbloke said:
Ok, mine.

Bacon, streaky smoked AND some smoked back. Black pudding. Fried egg(s) done in butter not oil. Fried bread, using no oil, simply buttered both side and fried. Grilled sausages, simple good quality pork only. Tomatoes, cut in half, grilled with salt and pepper. Mushrooms. Chuncky and fried in butter.Ulster fry, grilled. Beans on a side plate. Toast on a side plate. A cafetiere of extremely good coffee. A dollop of HP brown sauce on the side.

Jobs sorted.
that sounds fookin perfect :D

bacon, sausage, beans, eggs (scrambled and fried), fried bread, toast, oj, coffee ... mmmmmmmm might have to m,ake one meself in a minute

:D:D:D

·
Registered
10,112 Posts
the braincell said:
Beans are not a breakfast food .. .they are a dinner or tea food !! :tick:

Bacon
Sausage
Mushroom
Black Pud .. Yep, I know what in 'em, and it's lush :D
Tomato
Eggs
Fried Bread

No beans.
Yeah! beans for breakfast no way! :incheek:

·
Registered
21,609 Posts
2 sausages, 3 bacon, 2 slice of toast, baked beans, 1 hash brown, 1 black pudding, 1 egg. Cup of coffee, maybe half a grapefruit with sugar on top

·
Registered
8,005 Posts
Oh yeah adda Cafetiere of coffee and some orange juice to mine please.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
4 Richmond thin sausages
3 rashers of very lean bacon (unsmoked)
tinned tomatoes
scrambled eggs
1 hash brown

fresh orange, grapefruit or apple juice

(But I'm going to have cheese on toast today) :(

·
Registered
597 Posts
fried slice
2 fried eggs
2 bacon
2 sausages
2 hash browns
heinz baked beans

slice of toast & a cupa T

damn this thread made me hungry think i will have to pop over the cafe in a bit

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
eggs, bacon, sausage, fried left over potatoes, few beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, fried bread, toast and marmalade, tea and oj, couple of cigs, nice coffee about an hour afterwards when you finally get up after watching saturday kitchen ;)

this morning I had strawbery cheesecake and cream twice, first time at 4 in the morning and again at 8 :crazy:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts