Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
16,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Karrimor 'Rear Bag 1' Pannier for sale

Like a trusted and good friend, this pannier has served me very well over the years, both in this country and overseas, and never once let me down or gave me reason for any dissatisfaction! It makes an excellent bag for daily commuting purposes or for weekend trips out on your bike. For longer excursions, it is a fantastic compliment to traditional rear pannier systems.

This was made in the era when Karrimor made things to last, and all seams, buckles and zips still remain in very good condition. The bag itself is attached to the bike under the saddle via two adjustable buckle straps and also has a third buckle strap to secure it around the saddle tube of the bike.

The bag consists of four differing sized compartments which gives it both great versatility and flexibility to suit your individual carrying needs.

Firstly it has a rear zipped top horizontal compartment, ideal for quick and easy access for regularly required items. This also features an external reflective safety strip. This acts as the top to close the pannier and is secured to the main bag by two adjustable buckle straps. The bag also has two slightly smaller side zipped pockets on either side of the main compartment, again ideal for quick and easy access for regularly required items. The main central compartment makes this pannier a bit of a 'Tardis', it really can hold more than you initially think! This compartment has a wooden dowel rod at the top rear to give it both lateral support and shape. It is adjustable in size and close-able via a draw string.

Bid now to grab a real bargain!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=130191767610&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=003

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
16,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Karrimor Standard Rear Pannier for sale

Like a trusted and good friend, this pannier has served me very well over the years, both in this country and overseas, and never once let me down or gave me reason for any dissatisfaction! It makes an excellent bag for daily commuting purposes or for weekend trips out on your bike. On can be used in conjunction with an additional rear pannier for longer excursions to make a traditional rear pannier system.

This was made in the era when Karrimor made things to last, and all seams, buckles and zips still remain in very good condition. The pannier itself is attached to the top of a rear bike rack via two galvanised metal clips. It then has a further two adjustable 'bungie' straps or 'shock chords' that secure it to the base of the racks vertical struts or the bike frame itself.

The bag consists of two differing sized compartments which gives it both great versatility and flexibility to suit your individual carrying needs.

Firstly it has a smaller rear facing zipped side vertical pocket, ideal for quick and easy access for regularly required items. This also features an external reflective safety strip. The main central compartment makes this pannier a bit of a 'Tardis', it really can hold more than you initially think! This compartment has a stiff card internal fascia to give it both vertical support and shape. It is adjustable in size and close-able via a draw string.

The bag also features a really useful carry handle that allows the pannier to be carried around separately from the bike like a carry bag. This is great asset as it allows you to carry the pannier around with you once you've stopped and parked up the bike, which saves the worry of leaving it on the bike, plus it gives you additional carrying capacity on day trips or excursions.

Bid now to grab a real bargain!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=130191772825&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=003

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.