Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As it says having a clearout so fantastic price for these:D

In the future these will be more as the doller keeps weakening so stuff is getting more expensive to bring over

cheers james

·
Registered
9,652 Posts
no probs paddy, ill stick one to the side for you;)

did you ever get your flywheel sorted?

i brought one in last order in case you hadnt and still needed one:D

cheers james
Nice one James.

I spotted Cuchulain had a new CB flywheel for sale so bought that. Sorry if you bought one in for me special :(

·
Registered
14,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice one James.

I spotted Cuchulain had a new CB flywheel for sale so bought that. Sorry if you bought one in for me special :(
No probs at all, i knew you were after one a while ago and had some space/weight in a box i was bringing over so got Greg to pop one in.

Ill stick it up for sale;)

see you for curry at the freeze:D

cheers james

·
Registered
14,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi James

Keep one of these to one side for me, will forward the money once the other items arrive.

Any news on the crank and rods?

Cheers
Ralph
Went to DHL yesterday to chase your delivery, its showing as 'return to depot' which the spotty oink there said means theyve lost the address label off it or split the package??

ive got a crank and rods here for my own engine same spec so ill post those today to get you sorted and deal with DHL later to get my bits back.

Sorry for the delay, ive done loads through DHL and never had a prob before,

cheers james

·
Registered
14,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Courier via DHL is £10

sorry should have stuck it on the ad:rolleyes:

please note im on holiday from sunday till thursday as i need a break before starting my new job, ive got dhl collecting again next friday though;)

cheers james

1 - 20 of 21 Posts