Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the little argument with a Bus on Wednesday

I've now taken to smearing Ketchup on the damaged wing, bumper and bonnet. I've been getting some funny looks whilst driving to work today - especially by people on crossings! :D

·
Registered
21,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
shadowplay_79 said:
PS - ta for the advice on that wiring - gonna give it a bash today. Wish me luck!!! :eek: :D
Good luck!

If you have any problems I'll be here until about 9pm (driving down to pick Shona's Bug up tonight!) or if you get really stuck, send me a text.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
good idea!!

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
AngelVenomous said:

I've now taken to smearing Ketchup on the damaged wing, bumper and bonnet. I've been getting some funny looks whilst driving to work today - especially by people on crossings! :D
awesoem idea i think me work van may get a touch of rouge :crazy: :D

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
AngelVenomous said:

wow a new rust prevention teqnieque!!!;)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Haha were thinking about this at lunch. Thought about doing on my mates old mk3 golf that's white so it shows up more. Then taking it to a petrol station and using the jet wash, see what looks we'd get!

·
Registered
21,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
retro_rossi said:
Haha were thinking about this at lunch. Thought about doing on my mates old mk3 golf that's white so it shows up more. Then taking it to a petrol station and using the jet wash, see what looks we'd get!
A few mates at work have been saying I should really cover it with loads of ketchup, hair, clothing etc etc and go to one of those hand car wash places and say "I think I hit something, could you clean it for me?"

;)

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
LOL! :D

When i had a smash and cracked the fibreglass wing on my bug i left it as it was for a while with a couple of huge cracks in it. The hub cap was all dented up as well, so i wrote on the wing with a huge marker pen "Go on try itÖhe did and lost!"

Whenever anyone tried to carve me up in traffic queues i used to keep edging forwards and then i'd smile and point to my wing. They always used to back off. :D

·
Banned
12,512 Posts
AngelVenomous said:
A few mates at work have been saying I should really cover it with loads of ketchup, hair, clothing etc etc and go to one of those hand car wash places and say "I think I hit something, could you clean it for me?"

;)
:lol: Do it!! Do it FTW!! :D

·
Registered
21,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Paul74 said:
Just make sure the local stray mutts don't take a fancy to Beamer and ketchup!
It's washed off now thanks to the rain!

Oh well, with Hallowe'en coming up, I'm sure I can get some fake blood easily enough ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts