Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It would make me go veggie all over again.
Stupid bitch thinks the only way to kill a rabbit is by standing over a hole with a shotgun.
Real nice, I bet she's not even a woman...
She has to prove she's dominant in the pack 'Eh look at me, I shot rabbit, me neanderthal'
:mad:

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
shit i missed that... wanted to see it,

guess it'll be on the iplayer?

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
not seen the prog, but id guess there wouldnt be a lot left of a rabbit if you shot it with a shot gun!!

·
Punk, I was born ready
1,501 Posts
Been watching this all week, the rabbit thing hasn't been that bad to be honest, but then I've done it before, the deer the other week was worse I thought :(

However, by far the worst thing on this show tonight, is that fucking blonde moron who keeps moaning and crying and generally being annoying.
If you hate all this stuff, why oh why did you put yourself up to go on the show!
Stop slagging everyone off who doesn't think the same as you!

Oh and wear less makeup! :lol:

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
not seen the prog, but id guess there wouldnt be a lot left of a rabbit if you shot it with a shot gun!!
And what was left would be full of shot therefore wholly unpleasant to eat :confused:

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Just came onto VZi to make a topic about this program, to see people's opinions. Been watching it all week. I dont' quite get what you're trynna say though TTAlex, you taking the piss because she's killing it?

·
Registered
9,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:lol:
I'm just laughing at this country woman (who's actually a male) trying to debate good reasons for in humanely killing rabbits, bet she gets a kick out of it, like a rabbit aphrodisiac.
She was trying to imply its perfectly normal for a butch bitch to go out into the woods and try and find some rabbits to kill slowly.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
To kill slowly? The main idea of hunting is to kill it cleanly and quickly. & it is perfectly normal for a butch woman to go out into the woods to catch rabbits, much more normal than a butch bitch going to a supermarket to get cheap farmed rabbit.

·
Registered
9,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I see what your saying, caught in wild is better.
But at the end of the day, they don't need to be killed anyway :p
Im off now :)
Laters folks
x

·
Registered
20,316 Posts
Yeah... but bunnies taste nicer than blonde chick.

Tip: when doing roast bunny, be prepared for a high effort dinner!

·
Registered
15,390 Posts
There's not a great deal to start with!

All bones!
makes nice stew tho, comman thing in this part of spain, as is hunting.

i´ve never been shotgunning, but air-rifles, .22´s...if you make a "good kill" its quick. i spose they are using shotguns cos its easier, widespread, more chance of a kill?

but i see what you mean, not alot left after a shotgun at close range, waste of time lol..

its just shock factor tv ;)

·
Registered
20,316 Posts
Or a lot in general, one the reasons people make stew so much with bunny is that it gets all the meat off the bone, and beleive me, after cooking roast bunny it can be a lot of fun getting the meat off a bunny, lots and lots of bone!

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I owuld glady put bullets into that blonde bint! she was completely backwards wasn't she, & no reason for her views except, 'it's just vile, the guy who shoots them must be stupid because they're alive' haha.. bfg69bug are you in the catalonian part of spain, best rabbit i've ever had was there, mmmmm.

·
Registered
15,390 Posts
bfg69bug are you in the catalonian part of spain, best rabbit i've ever had was there, mmmmm.
im actually down south, andalucia, marbella way - but i live "in the country", where people still ride horses, families have two houses, one in town and one in the country, and alot of people grow their own veg.

rabbit is one of the "cheap worker foods" in the country. i like it :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts