Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Type 2 bay window camper. A mates bus and we had some great times in it, love to know what happened to it and I've got some photos to share of us hippies in it!! :elvis:

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
DVLA records show that KYR 83k is Taxed until 01/12/2007 ! So its alive and well but don't know where or who has her. :crazy:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JUKER 08 said:
DVLA records show that KYR 83k is Taxed until 01/12/2007 ! So its alive and well but don't know where or who has her. :crazy:
Cheers mate, nice to know. If anyone has any info on whereabouts or owner, please post or contact. Thanks. :elvis:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My mates owned this bus for about 18 months in 1980-81 (i think), in Oxfordshire.
We were a bunch of denim clad hairy hippies and had a great time in her.
We've got some really funny pics to share with current owner if they get in touch! :elvis:

·
Registered
2 Posts
My mates owned this bus for about 18 months in 1980-81 (i think), in Oxfordshire.
We were a bunch of denim clad hairy hippies and had a great time in her.
We've got some really funny pics to share with current owner if they get in touch! :elvis:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
Your old bus....?? I've had it since 2009, currently living on Dartmoor, Devon. Resprayed about 4 years ago - many colours found ...orange one of them , plus grey plus purple !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts