Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Premium Member
Any one ?
Do you really mean an actual Land Rover body on a VW Beetle chassis ? Do you have a picture of the kind of car you are looking for ?
I've never seen this conversion, and if you can't find one, are you planning to build it ? Would love to see the result.
There may be a slight snag, the Beetle wheelbase is 2.4 m, Land Rover is 2.2 m (SWB), or 2.7 m (LWB) so it would not be a simple 'bolt-on' conversion.
There are lots of Beetle based Kit cars and conversions in the "off-road" theme, which may suit your needs.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you really mean an actual Land Rover body on a VW Beetle chassis ? Do you have a picture of the kind of car you are looking for ?
I've never seen this conversion, and if you can't find one, are you planning to build it ? Would love to see the result.
There may be a slight snag, the Beetle wheelbase is 2.4 m, Land Rover is 2.2 m (SWB), or 2.7 m (LWB) so it would not be a simple 'bolt-on' conversion.
There are lots of Beetle based Kit cars and conversions in the "off-road" theme, which may suit your needs.
my idea is a vw beetle chassis and running gear with a Land Rover body on.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle
Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Car

1 - 5 of 5 Posts