Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just thought i post to let you know how nice and warm it is here in Lanzarote at the moment. :incheek:

Been for a surf today and yesterday in just boardies, no wet suit required here and am going scuba diving tomorrow.

Anyway have fun in the cold UK :D

Sparky

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
Red Leader said:
Hi guys just thought i post to let you know how nice and warm it is here in Lanzarote at the moment. :incheek:

Been for a surf today and yesterday in just boardies, no wet suit required here and am going scuba diving tomorrow.

Sparky
haha :lol:

U GIT

glad ur having a blast, we will be seeing you at flame and thunder tho, won't we? :D

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
12,138 Posts
Red Leader said:

Sparky
You must get to la santa, west side. the waves are the best there with a big half mile wide half moon wave :D
Done every beach in lanza;) go to the caves at the very north of the as well and do the trip in them.

·
Registered
737 Posts
cold here? not a bit of it, it's unseasonably warm ;)
Glad ya having a good time old chap, may see you at the weekend :hug:
Try not to get any more scars eh? :incheek:

·
I'm special
3,223 Posts
Red Leader said:

Sparky
:p Ya biatch :p

Whaddya mean cold? Peckham is chuffin 'up lovely at this time of year! :D

Have a little paddle for me hon - too top heavy to surf :eek: More importantly, have a little drinky for me ;)

Come back safe, see you then hopefully...

·
Registered
8,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Am back now :(

Had a great time, done some great surfing. Loved my time there.

Will se you all this weekend.

Sparky

1 - 7 of 7 Posts