Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, just finished this...

Large 4FT X 2FT 6mm MDF painting. Totally original, one of hand painted in acrylics. Over 72hrs invested, highly detailed. Oval window ragtop bug, narrowed beam, super low nose down stance, rolling on Ercos. Rat-look patina paintwork. Rare opportunity to buy an original by an award winning artist :D at little more than the cost of a signed & framed print!

Would make an awesome gift! or look great anywhere around the home or in a shop perhaps? Possible future investment?

Looking for £300 ono poss trade? Again I could prob arrange delivery via DHL Parcelforce or similar.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Can't afford it mate, but just wanted to say that it's one hell of a piece of art and puts many I've seen to shame. Good luck with the sale and also your career (if that's what you want)

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cheers mate appreciate it! it's one avenue i'm exploring amongst a few others lol...

still up for grabs..open to offers, or a trade for something cool...try your luck!! :)

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not done a bus yet (on board anyway), not getting too much interest on the vw stuff so prob be sticking to hot rods! could do a comission'd piece for the right cash!

this ones still up for grabs, open to offers, prob take it to deva!

·
Registered
718 Posts
Wow excellent work mate! I would really love something like this for my dining room sadly I just aint got the dosh at the moment but if I get some cash together I would love to get you to one of my bug as your only down the road from me.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
get in touch when your ready mate!...

now i just read some place that some idiot gave £1000 for a piece of "art" by that waste of space pete doherty...for a grand you get a bagheads used tissue complete with blood splattered on it....

puts it all in perspective if you ask me! :D

ttt

1 - 13 of 13 Posts