Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,

two weeks ago I took my season ticket to the station to get refunded, no problem the lady says, it will take up to 2 weeks to get refunded back to you. Ok no problem I can wait.

2 weeks later here we are with nothing being put into my account so I went and saw them and I am now told it can take 28 days to go into the account and they have a backlog. I said I couldn't care less about your backlog that's nothing to do with me.

I have asked to see their 28 days policy at the station and now I have asked someone on the phone if he can find it and nobody can produce it, I have had a look in their leaflets and website and I can't find it, so since the only thing I have ever been told is 14 days, can I go and kill them? Or some kind of legal alternative to killing them?

It's first capital connect by the way, anyone else hate them more than someone slipping cholera into your drink at the pub?

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Keep hounding them. In fact get someone else to hound them for you aswell and you might get two lots back like my boss did!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no, I think the only thing I can do is write them a snotty letter and maybe get a voucher for a free journey costing less than 5 pounds or something. Bloody trains

·
Registered
14,227 Posts
It's first capital connect by the way
There's your problem. FirstGroup generally make things up as they go along, they're like that around here with the buses.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts