Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it may be a good idea to see everyone elses lumps.

Here's mine for starters.

ss.

·
Registered
21,153 Posts
Here's mine :)

It's got a different linkage now, the berg has gone.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Roidhead: neat place for the BugPack breather box. Im just deciding where to install my BugPack breather. Where do your lines run ? Front of rockers up through the tinware at the front ??

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
deano_dinosaur said:
Roidhead: neat place for the BugPack breather box. Im just deciding where to install my BugPack breather. Where do your lines run ? Front of rockers up through the tinware at the front ??
hiya, got all my lines hidden around the back, found the engine looking a bit messy with the fuel lines running up past the alternator.

The fuel filter will poke out over the breather box just to let me know if there is any problems.

ss.

·
Registered
15,456 Posts
This was mine in it's first incarnation. It's now half stripped and the heads are getting some proper work and being CC'd and setting the compression ration properly this time. Eventually. Probably not til next winter though :)

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
This was the 1776 in the Buggy...

Now upgraded to 2110 :D

And this is the 2276 waiting to go in the 1302s...

:D

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
My temp engine for the '53

Just putting this together to go in my '53 Oval....... sneaking off to Stonor today to get the last bits to finish.

Also have another 1776 which I bought for my sons '55 Oval, will take a pic later.

·
Registered
21,153 Posts
kevdonlon01 said:

mine :D

and pre intercooler and silencer start up :D

Cool :D

Here's mine in action, move it on to 1 minute :)

I'm the grey one

1 - 13 of 13 Posts