Saddest VZi'er 2017
11,477 Posts

·
Registered
3,792 Posts

·
Saddest VZi'er 2017
11,477 Posts
I'm usually rummaging in the 50p boxes, although most of them seem to be £1 boxes now. I do look at the lovely stuff on the tables but as you say, rarely a bargain. I have pulled both a preproduction Matchbox Speed King and a Corgi Electro Rocket out of 50p tubs at this toy fair in the past, no seller knows everything so interesting cars slip through the cracks

·
Saddest VZi'er 2017
11,477 Posts
I've been looking for a Kool Kombi to Kustomise after the mrs pinched my last one to repaint

Hot Wheels Kool Kombi by RS, on Flickr

So it got pulled apart

Hot Wheels Kool Kombi Kustom by RS, on Flickr

And given some sparkly silver with the clear blue stained glass window paint I use on Redlines over the top

Wheels are Real Riders from a F1 car and needed a little tickle from the Dremel inside the rear arches to get them in

Hot Wheels Kool Kombi Kustoms by RS, on Flickr

·
Administrator
167,206 Posts
I've been looking for a Kool Kombi to Kustomise after the mrs pinched my last one to repaint

Hot Wheels Kool Kombi by RS, on Flickr

So it got pulled apart

And given some sparkly silver with the clear blue stained glass window paint I use on Redlines over the top

Wheels are Real Riders from a F1 car and needed a little tickle from the Dremel inside the rear arches to get them in

:cool:🤙

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
PIcked this up today to go into the Santa bag, seriously reduced! Managed to get a blue one a wee while ago for £20, keep the two youngest happy 😎
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Saddest VZi'er 2017
11,477 Posts
That's an oddball - does it have a brand on the base or box?

I found the "other" Galanite plastic Beetle, a 1303S. I literally found it, was supposedly delivered Tuesday but there was no sign of it anywhere - discovered it today in a pile of garden rubbish having been lobbed over the fence! Thankfully rain doesn't affect plastic toys

20220925_174402 by RS, on Flickr
20220925_174407 by RS, on Flickr
20220925_174412 by RS, on Flickr

921 - 932 of 932 Posts