Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of parents bring up children who walk into a shop and quite blatently shove a 3 litre bottle of white lightening up their shirt, then try and walk out of the shop with it? All while I'm standing there watching them??

I was at work (in a convenience store) for two hours tonight before I had to close on recommendation of the cops because I was stopping someone every ten minutes or so from trying to run off with stock.

The little shits are out in force tonight :mad: and they know they can get away with it 'cos few of 'em are much past 16.

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
Little scuzzz buckets ar'nt they!!! Firing squad is too good a punishment for 'em :D

·
got camber?
720 Posts
rabscallians. this country is just getting worse - and i really mean that!

·
Holy Calamity
67,056 Posts
alxx_b said:
What kind of parents bring up children who walk into a shop and quite blatently shove a 3 litre bottle of white lightening up their shirt, then try and walk out of the shop with it?
Crap ones. The nation is full of them, it would seem, sadly... I get to see lots of those kids and their parents every day in court... A real depressing insight into the state of things today - well, in St Helens and bits of Liverpool anyway :lol:

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heheh I got called some choice names tonight but there's nothing as fun as facing up to a little shit who's screaming abuse, then showing him the phone that you're dialling the cops on, go to lock the door and watching him peg it.

Balls? They wouldn't know what to do with 'em if they had 'em!

·
Registered
336 Posts
I'm all for national service. It'd put them in their place if they knew they were off to yomp around the Mendips getting beaten up by big scary sergeants if they act up.

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
52,672 Posts
Kids ain't thick these days, they know the system can do very little to them. Bring back the cane in schools for a start, it would be a cheap and easy way to bring back social discipline.

·
52,672 Posts
Etherno said:
I'm all for national service. It'd put them in their place if they knew they were off to yomp around the Mendips getting beaten up by big scary sergeants if they act up.
This would cost the country a fortune and we'd end up with a resentful army. Simple corporal punishment. Every school should also have a cadet force. I was in army cadets, it did me a power of good, basic regimented discipline.

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Etherno said:
Agreed. Teach 'em discipline. If the parents aren't going to do it someone has to!

·
26,331 Posts
alxx_b said:
What kind of parents bring up children who walk into a shop and quite blatently shove a 3 litre bottle of white lightening up their shirt, then try and walk out of the shop with it? All while I'm standing there watching them??

I was at work (in a convenience store) for two hours tonight before I had to close on recommendation of the cops because I was stopping someone every ten minutes or so from trying to run off with stock.

The little shits are out in force tonight :mad: and they know they can get away with it 'cos few of 'em are much past 16.
I didnt mention this when it happened but i do despair for the Youth of today..
Couple of days back when it wasnt raining there was a group of kiddies walking up the Road and the language coming out of em would put a Derek and Clive sketch to shame.
Spitting at Cars and each other chucking stones about at peoples Houses and Brawling and im guessing the oldest was 10 and the youngest was about 5 :eek:
I really wanted to have a word but i just know it will Backfire on me if i did :(

·
Registered
41,019 Posts
Unhinged of Slough said:
I didnt mention this when it happened but i do despair for the Youth of today..
Couple of days back when it wasnt raining there was a group of kiddies walking up the Road and the language coming out of em would put a Derek and Clive sketch to shame.
Spitting at Cars and each other chucking stones about at peoples Houses and Brawling and im guessing the oldest was 10 and the youngest was about 5 :eek:
I really wanted to have a word but i just know it will Backfire on me if i did :(
Thats awful :( my eldest is 10 & youngest 5 & they wouldn't dream of doing such a thing let alone be out without me :(

Their parents must be so proud!

·
Registered
13,193 Posts
Me and my mum were walking our dog last week and we saw some young blokes being scum.
Threw their empty bottles on the beach, pissed in a childrens bin (one that talks when you put rubbish in, so children put their hands in sometimes), threw bins over and kicked a wall down that had just been replaced.

Phoned the police when we got back and they make you feel like a criminal with all the questions. Also as it was late you can only get through to the main station, who know nothing about the local area so were useless. Doubt they did anything about them.

Don't make me go in the national service! I'm good!

Kyle

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
alxx_b said:

I say,,,,If the kids do the crime,, let the fucking parents pay the fine, or do the time,, that'll teach em for bringing up the little shits wrong.

Some Parents don't give a fuck,, they are the ones to blaim for breeding and dragging up their scummy kids the way they do :mad:

·
26,331 Posts
bobmac said:
I feel sorry for the little children, always being hounded and chastised. If they stay in playing on their computers they are called lazy and if they go out helping mum with the shopping they get persecuted :incheek:
Yup kids should be Kids tho
Im not saying i was a Model child by any stretch of the imagination i was a little Git

Difference was i would be off on my Bike anywere in a several mile radius as a Kid
Or kicking a Ball round the Park
Building a Bike up from Scrap Ones
Swimming in the Thames
Building Models
Raiding the Skips round the trading estate for interesting free stuff

Bit different to milling about outside the Offie and smashing stuff up cos yer Bored

·
52,672 Posts
manxbuggies said:
I say,,,,If the kids do the crime,, let the fucking parents pay the fine, or do the time,, that'll teach em for bringing up the little shits wrong.

Some Parents don't give a fuck,, they are the ones to blaim for breeding and dragging up their scummy kids the way they do :mad:
That won't fix the problem, these kids are feckless, they don't care if their parents are in strife. The parents will only have to pay the fine at a fiver a week anyway.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
This is the problem.... they nick the booze, police nick them for theft, parent says they out of control, and i cant smack them or they ring childline. Then they are taken to court, magistrate frowns and puts them on a referal order where they do sessions with YOT. As a reward for co-operating with YOT(youth offending team), they are sent on a jaunt to a play park/premeirship match/surfing weekend... in other words, if you nick booze, you get a free day out. Good isnt it?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts