Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

I have designed on paper a logo for my new company, and want to get it computerised.... What software is the best to do this on?

I tried to look it up but everything regarding logos is template based, and i want one from scratch.

I tried (bismally) to use paint but that is just plain rubbish!!!!

Can anyone advise on where to go? havnt really got the money to go to a designer yet, until the company is earning its keep.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Best programmes for logos are vector based such as Adobe Illustrator. This means the logo can be enlarged loads without loss of quality, separated out into spot colours, easily ammended etc. Paint isn't really very good for things like that, it's not vector based (I don't think, never used it).

Have you already drawn it and know exactly what you want? If so, you can scan it in and email me the sketch and I'll artwork it for you. I haven't got time to design it though, so you'll need to know what you want.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats cool cheers Buddy...

I have already got it sketched, It isnt very detailed and only 1 colour i think....

Unfortunately i am at work and the sketch is at home.... i will get it scanned on Monday and posted.

Thanks for your help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts