Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
52,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else have this problem with in ear earphones? I am growing my hair and I have spent the last half hour trying to sort a soundcard problem on my PC as it wasn't sounding right with earphones in. Gave up and went downstairs, tied my hair back, went back upstairs and tried to fix it again. This time it sounded as bright as a button, then the penny dropped.

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
having said that I did have to cut a set of headphones out of my hair once when they got tangled in... and my glasses once when I popped them on top my head for safe keeping and they got tangled in... and the odd hairband or two over the years... hmmmm...

·
Registered
13,168 Posts
:lol: I keep having the same problem, I'm growing my hair and need it all tidied up :D it keeps fighting against the headphones :(
I hate in ear ones as it is, but now that my hair hates them too :eek: What am i to do :p

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Does anyone else have this problem with in ear earphones? I am growing my hair and I have spent the last half hour trying to sort a soundcard problem on my PC as it wasn't sounding right with earphones in. Gave up and went downstairs, tied my hair back, went back upstairs and tried to fix it again. This time it sounded as bright as a button, then the penny dropped.
Dude, I just sneaked a looky in your profile, you do have some big-ass hair going on :lol:

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
That was taken in July. I have to wear a beeny hat in public, else I'll look like a wookie.
:lol: I know you can't hear me but I am now doing my wookie impression of you :lol:

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
I found that headphones and hair take practice :lol:
Worst thing I find with long hair is playing an outside festival, the wind always manages to whip my hair round as I draw breath :rolleyes: hands occupied with guitar and I'm trying to sing and spit the hair out without sounding like I'm bringing up a fur ball :eek:

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
ah yes, the infamous glasses stuck in hair syndrome. its the nose rests that do it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts