Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
not much cop for the kid seat or pushchair :rolleyes:

considering most of the folk on this site are happy driving something designed almost 80 years ago , most of us will be long dead before sporting a nano spider... :)

·
He doesn't fr*ggin' listen!
9,859 Posts
Hmm. I'm not convinced.

By the looks of that, technology has been sufficiently advanced, but you gotta wear a primitive helmet to drive it? Maybe that's where Health and Safety regulation takes us? Wear a helmet at all times..

I used to design car interiors for the likes of Renault, and the more I look at concepts of the future, the more it looks more like someone's fantasy than a concept car. Just as computers of the future in the 60's were a load of whirring tapes and flashing lights. Didn't exactly materialise that way.

You can only guess at what things of the future will look like as trend forecasting can only go so far. And more often than not, in the distant future they turn out to be pretty wide of the mark.

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
in the future im going to buy me a big strong 3rd world country person to piggy back me around in exchange for fasion clothes hot food and a rooof over thier head ;)

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
fingy said:
in the future im going to buy me a big strong 3rd world country person to piggy back me around in exchange for fasion clothes hot food and a rooof over thier head ;)
Good work fingy,

Energy efficient!! (he won't expect much food) and you could probably set up a recruitment agency to import them. we all like a fair trade concept...... :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts