Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning
after having our van for two years now we have now scraped enough money together to start a proper restoration, we are looking for a garage near Staines or Addlestone to do some of the more major work, welding on new panels, lowering, maybe a little help squeezing in the new rubber window seals... etc and eventually a respray...

any ideas suggestions would be much appreciated...

cheers

Jon

·
Registered
6,452 Posts
Thingummies Beetles - speak to Trigger on 07980 203 580 Mon - Fri 10 - 5.

He's in W Drayton and been repairing VWs properly since the 80s.

·
Registered
6,610 Posts
berkshire bugs in highwycombe, cryers hill. ( i havnt used them but heard good things)

If you dont mind travelling a bit Panel Kraft are excellent - See this months volksword for the yellow post panel van. He used to be in bourne end but moved to letchworth nw (about an hour away from beasonsfield) i can highly recomend his work

·
Registered
386 Posts
Good morning
after having our van for two years now we have now scraped enough money together to start a proper restoration, we are looking for a garage near Staines or Addlestone to do some of the more major work, welding on new panels, lowering, maybe a little help squeezing in the new rubber window seals... etc and eventually a respray...

any ideas suggestions would be much appreciated...

cheers

Jon
hi jon, how about my hubby justyn from wagonworks!! he lowers all in for £300, and also does other work for restos!! just search for wagonworks( sometimes spelt wagenworks, or wagonwerks ) on here, or give him a call on 07916 377906.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=330206115528&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=014

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cheers all for replys...will look into some of the one's recommended. cheers.. Jon...

oh and when I said cheap and good, just a figure of speech want lots of work done and well but I also want to be able to afford it....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.