Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello chaps & chapesses!! Haven't been on for a while so I thought I'd pop in and say hello!
:)
Hello!! lol :) (I know, I'm hilarious)

My Splittie's been in the 'workshop' for about 2 weeks now. Im LOST without her!!! I don't drive her every day, that's what the Newbie's for, but..........just knowing that she's not in my garage waiting for me, ready and waiting to be driven, wherever & whenever the feeling takes me......is GUTTING!!!!

I have decided now, that I can never be without her!! (hang on, I'd already decided that!) DOH! :D I think I'll have to make a will and be pushed off Beachy head in her when my time comes!! :crazy:

Basically, I just wanted to tell someone, I love my van :rolleyes:

I'm only having the front window inside panels replaced (as she leaked like a leaky thing with a big leak!!) and a little paintwork on the front end, so hopefully she should be home soon!! :D

Might have to do a tour of victory round the whole local area when I pick her up!!! lol

So, to end, Hello to all :) to all that know me, hope you're all well :)

·
Registered
46,355 Posts
I know how you feel, since selling the CCC I feel lost and hopeless.

But I have found a way of channelling my energy, and thats is revolution! If I dont win MR VZI I shall take it by force!

But dont tell anyone.

·
Registered
6,920 Posts
Hey, I need to do my windows and lots of other stuff too. I'd be pretty unhappy without mine.

Just think that in a few weeks she'll be back even better than before and even more eager to please... :D

Pyro, didn't realise you were in for Mr VZI. I haven't voted yet so keep your fingers crossed!!! :hug:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I dont win MR VZI I shall take it by force!
lmao! :D :D Now that I'd like to see!! teeeheeee

Fuchs lee; I do indeed feel like I've a limb missing at the mo.!! I can't WAIT to get her back!! popped in there last nite to get a sneal preview, well chuffed - It's a gr8 feeling to be abel to get some work done on her at last. She don't NEEED loads, but it's just nice to get it lookin better :) (mind you, I did NEEED the windows done). so that's all good!! Thing is, I'm finding it a slippery slope, Im thinking of more and more things I could have done by the minute, and also watching my bank balance slip away from me!! lol Oh the trials of owning a v-dub!!! Think I'd be used to is now wouldn't you!! I've had once since I could drive!!! :):):)

·
Registered
6,920 Posts
I need a new exhaust for the van now. Driving back from Chelmsford and the exhaust started to split in half.

Makes a great noise. pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff (change gear)pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff, pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff :D

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SHHHEEEESSSSSSSSSS BAAAAAAAACKKKKK!!!!
Picked her up last night!! am WELL chuffed!! She looks FANTASTIC!!! apart from where she's been re-sprayed, now makes the rest of her look well filthy!! lol - so t-cutting next week!!!

Had whole window panels from A.Schofield welded in, tidied etc, had front V, dashboard and under dash shelf all resprayed and she rly lokos bloody great. I'm well chuffed!! Now I wanner just sell ALL I own and get the whole van done!! Ooops!! lol :)

Barry (just set up on his own, I'm sure some of you will know him) did all the welding etc, and Paul from Motorvation did the prep + paintwork and I couldn't be more pleased with it!!

I used to call on Paul quite alot a few years ago when I had my 64 seablue bug, but haven't seen him for a while as didn't have a car which needed any work til now!

I can't tell you how chuffed I am :) The guys are GREAT, lovely guys, great work, what more could a girl ask for :)

·
Registered
414 Posts
Yes put some pics up!! I cant wait until I've got my van through the MOT and I can drive him again, its been over a year now!! :eek: :(

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok OK!!! Ill TRY and get some pics at the weekend, she's safe back in the garage for now out of the rain!! Plus in all my years of being a member here, ive never ONCE managed to figure out how to get photos on!! lol :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts