Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive got loads of little bits and bobs to get rid of.....just rebuilt my bug and got new parts.

These bits are surely to go quick.....Can post the small bits but all the biger bits will have to be collected from the LONDON area.

1. ORIGINAL 1303s chrome badge tag that goes on engine lid. - £5

2. Golf Mk2 16v front and rear seats front ones already modified fit beetle runners, and the Rear seats are matching. - £Offers?

3. 2x set of left and right original chrom mirrors in more or less perfect conditon. - £10 each set

4. Left door with hinge in good condition, already been rubbed down where there was any rusty bits and ready for painting. £20

5. Right door - in same condition as above. - £20

6. Original Disrtibutor cap. -£5

7. Original outside Black and Chrome Vents L/R - £10 pair

If theres any other bits that anyone would like, just let me know and ill see if ive still got them.

If you would like any pics of the items, please PM me with your e-mail address and ill send them over. TOO long to post them on here..lol.... :hangloose

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its yours!!!! If you can send me your address in a PM ill find out how much the postage will cost and then get back to you. Postage will be at cost only.....so i imagine about £2-3.

Ill post some pics of te mirrors tonight.

Come on people, start grabbing!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im in london mate......nd ill take pics of the doors and seats tonight....and post them to you if you send me your e-mail address.....

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i really need to ge rid of these seats.....anyone take them for about £120 for the set. There are no rips or tears in any seats. And are in Perfect condition!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts