Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i just bought some teledials 15 6j front and 7 j rears (not fitted yet so dont know how they fit) i have an adjustable beam with custom end plates, now i am going to fit dropped spindles, i am currently having tyres fitted should get them tomorrow. will the fronts rub/catch or stick out? they are on discs with adaptors at the moment and if i fit dropped spindles will i be able to drop it to the floor or will i have to raise it on the beam for wing clearence?...

..or is it more a trial and error sorta task?

also if they do catch how can i go about resolving it beam narrowing?

cheers

·
Registered
15,027 Posts
if you are only sticking out a bit then ditch the adaptors and get your disks machined to take the porsche pattern, this should give you 3/4 inch each side 1 1/2 inch total and much easier than narrowing the beam. should only cost £20-£30 froma local machine shop (cash in lunch hour job!!)

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers man this had allready crossed my mind but i have just bought all new discs/drums and on the back it doesnt look like they have the strength to have porsche pattern drilled in so i would be buying porsche pattern discs/drums

but as i said i wont know untill i get the wheels back this afternoon but i would like to slam the front end so if i can tuck um under the wing a bit it would be perfect :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts